[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1485561982353.jpg (37KB, 893x809px) Image search: [Google]
1485561982353.jpg
37KB, 893x809px
I just accepted a job way beyond my skill, what do I do, /ic/ I need help
>>
File: 'git gud' t. Steven Silver.jpg (137KB, 484x623px) Image search: [Google]
'git gud' t. Steven Silver.jpg
137KB, 484x623px
if it's a full time job, evolve

if it's a commission, then blow it off
>>
I mean, the only time I seen someone do that, they ended up married.
Maybe it'll work out, if you stop being a bitch nigger.
>>
>>2848589
What's type of job are you getting into, also post work?
>>
File: Work.png (2MB, 3200x2200px) Image search: [Google]
Work.png
2MB, 3200x2200px
>>2848596
The job itself is not difficult at all, but I am a cancer, it's a space rouge-like, can't really show anything, but pic related is my work
>>
>>2848589
Just do your best and if you fail, it's only really the commissioner's fault for hiring you in the first place. It might put a dent in your reputation, if you had one. You'll probably get some money out of it either way. Good Luck.
>>
>>2848607
You're getting paid, right? You'll find a way. If this is a "group project" or some shit and you're working for free you should probably just get the fuck out of there before it inevitably falls apart anyway.
>>
>>2848607
If you drew that monster on the right side, I think you'll be fine.
Indie games aren't exactly the pinnacle of quality artwork.
>>
>>2848612
Yeah, I'm getting paid, gonna try to work a miracle right now.
>>
>>2848607
Why and how did you even get hired if the art director didn't like your work?
>>
>>2848616
The volume and speed is way beyond me, along with a pretty hefty clash of styles
>>
>>2848607
I think you'll be fine, think of this as a learning experience and trust me you'll learn a lot from this project. Also work harder than you usually do.
>>
>>2848607
I think you'll be ok if you drew the monster on the right side.

Just do it. Artists are people, and they're only human. Once you've got a good structural foundation, you're set as long as you use it and apply it well.
>>
>>2848589

You do your best. That's what you do. It's up to the CLIENT to decide whether that's sufficient.
>>
>>2848589
You step up to the plate.

Kids these days...
>>
>>2848589
TRACE
TRACE
TRACE
>>
I know that feel bro. I was commissioned to storyboard an entire episode for a cartoon show pitch. I never storyboarded anything before so I had no clue how time consuming it was going to be, especially when I was already working a full-time day job.
>>
>>2848589
pass it to me :^)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.