[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao his style regressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: regression.png (1MB, 1064x692px) Image search: [Google]
regression.png
1MB, 1064x692px
lmao his style regressed
>>
he's 16
>>
lmao let's mock a kid on youtube instead of drawing

what a loser lol
>>
>better than the /beg/ thread
That makes him better than 75% of /ic/ (25% beginner, 50% don't draw)
>>
>>2847516
Don't you have anything better to do than to make fun of some kid on youtube..?
Of course you dont.
Get a fucking life.
>>
and on that day OP found the trick to easy (You)s
>>
>>2847516
Heres your (You) homie
;-) also post your work
>>
>>2847516
>It's evolution
xD
>>
>>2848199
You can't get (You)s as OP you idiot
>>
fuck this kid
>>
>>2849190
what the fuck did he ever do to you?
>>
>>2849190
I'm calling the police.
>>
>>2849202
>>
>>2847516
Fuck off faggot
>>
nice 18s screencap
looks like an improvement to me
>>
>>2847516
If you follow him why don't you just tell this to him straight up? Must be a pretty insecure pussy.
>>
File: 555.jpg (336KB, 757x1088px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
336KB, 757x1088px
>>2848106
well that's no excuse, here's picasso at 16
>>
>>2849966
Let's compare a renowned traditional artist to a digital animator in high school

god i hate this place
>>
>>2849966
How is it fair to compare anything to Picasso? Did you write a symphony as an infant? Because Mozart did.
>>
>>2849966
Damn, that lighting makes me jealous.
>>
>>2849966
His Dad also was an Fine Arts Major. Right time, and the right place. Wonderfully gifted, had the knowledge to keep moving forward, and didn't kill himself from the pressure at such a young age. Just a random number generator, and he got real lucky.
>>
>>2850538
>>2850631
This.

The kid is 16 and he does show progress even if stylistically he's degraded. By the time he's actually an adult his art might be 100% different from what it is now.

If you're going to make fun of a fucking KID, you better post your own art OP.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.