[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

damn brush

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: brush.jpg (36KB, 197x252px) Image search: [Google]
brush.jpg
36KB, 197x252px
i'm looking this brush for years and i still cant find it. anyone has it?
>>
>>2843982
create it?
duh...
>>
>>2843983
i tried it doesnt make same effect. :(
>>
>>2843982

I could make a shitty looking brush like that in painter.
>>
>>2843988
halp dude. this obsession must be ended.
>>
>>2843991

play around with the jitter slider in the charcoals category and tweak it to the softest cover and of course set brush tracking every time you open the program or it won't behave depending on how you feel that day

I'm not at my desk so I can't show you the exact stuff so you'll have to wait a while.
>>
>>2844003
i saw this brush on karla's set while she was painting on levelup episode. so she didnt share it. sadly.
>>
>>2844006
You have to experiment with the brush options.
It shouldn't be hard to reproduce that brush.
I'd try to help you, but I won't get access to photoshop for today.
>>
>>2843988
>>2844058
except you cant because you need the brush tip. its a shitty flow brush and thats about it. no dual brush no shape dynamics no opacity no texture nothings. just flow and brush tip sample.
>>
>>2844129
Yes I can you mouthbreather.Just wait till I get home.
>>
>>2844129
please someone contact to karla for that brush or ill die
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>2844129
If this is not even close to what you want, follow pic's instructions.
https://mega.nz/#!lMdUGQaB!90vTQ4vE621nArSJRO1q3edYzkJCwKTXTaY8oHeff0E
>>
>>2844194
looks nothing like it. i like i said before you need the brush tip.
>>
>>2844194
took at look at your brush tip and its terrible. its just an outline of the ops brush tip. no wonder it looks like shit
>>
>>2844132
Oh, thank you for bumping the thread I almost forgot.

So now that I'm back let me make that brush.
>>
>>2844697
well its been hours and no sign of you. thanks for sharing fagg0t
>>
File: Rika.jpg (21KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
Rika.jpg
21KB, 250x350px
>>2845044
sumemashen I fell asleep at the computa--teh hee!
>>
File: brushfag.png (80KB, 372x585px) Image search: [Google]
brushfag.png
80KB, 372x585px
>>2843982
I tried making once but it didn't come out exactly how it is in the pic.

Some tweaking could easily make it more blurry or sharper.
>>
>>2845247
lol you just have done outline of brush. wont work.
>>
File: n54.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
n54.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>2845053
sumemashen I'm eating breakfast nano desu
>>
>>2844689
>>2844693
As I said, follow the instructions in the pic. <3
>>
>>2845720
nigger im not dumb. all you did was trace op's brush tip, set flow to 40% or something which doesnt do anything to mimic ops brush tip. set opacity and flow on pen pressure, set a minimum on flow which doesnt do anything and jittered the flow which is unnecessary.

like i said before you need the actual brush tip because the original has blacks grays and whites that overlap not just shitty lines of a traced brush tip. the rest is either use opacity or flow or both. nothing retarded like messing with the brush options.
>>
File: mastercraftsman.jpg (67KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
mastercraftsman.jpg
67KB, 500x458px
literally 5 minutes in sketchbook

>but that's only 90% the same brush!!!!
then spend 10 minutes and make it """perfect"""
if you've been looking for it for years, you've had more than enough time to get it exactly the same

or better yet, stop obsessing over brushes like a complete retard
>at last, I have finally acquired the brush da vinci used to render mona lisa's bosom!
>now I too shall paint a masterpiece!
>>
>>2845940
ty. only one that actually put effort into this. the brush tip isnt perfect but its really accurate to op. the brush tip needs those grays blacks and whites so the colours can build up right, not some shitty configuring with the brush properties like >>2844194
>>
>>2845257
SUMEMASHEN DESU I FORGOT DESUuu
>>
>>2843982
>tfw have 10 billion brushes
>tfw use the same 4 presets all the time

wasting your energy on shit that doesn't matter op
>>
>>2843982
Looks like one of Photoshop's default Acrylic brushes.
>>
>>2843986
Start actually learning what all of the properties in the brush menu do. The tip shape is just one thing. It can look vastly different based on what the settings are.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.