[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Pan draw?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

I know he browses 4chan, mostly shitting up /trash/ and /co/ with his unsolicited opinion on himself, but I've ever found him doing studies or anything. His room tour was full of drawings but they were stylized characters.
>>
>>2840796
Iv'e never seen any but he seems to love his podcast and cartoon analysis
>>
ya his arts pretty cool but this is /ic/ and its not muh loomis study so it instantly goes in the trash
>>
Go fix your pod cast faggot
>>
Fuck me hard in the front yard Yeeeeeeah
>>
If Pan is trash and I low-key idolize Pan should I kms?
>>
>>2840796
I love the little autist, but I never really cared for his art.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>2841053
Some random ass youtube celebrity.
>>
>>2840850
This
>>
File: trash.png (881KB, 1222x864px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
881KB, 1222x864px
>>2840850
Nah man, he's horrible. He hides behind 'muh style', but most of the time his drawings are just indistinguishable trash.

For the most part his drawings are so skewed you can't even discern any obvious shapes or objects. The whole point of the cartoon style he idolizes is simplicity and immediate legibility, his drawings are just a clusterfuck. It's not like it's even appealing.

pic related.
>>
>>2840796
Pan's muh-style is ugly as fuck.
>>
>>2841610
Yeah, there is no basic understanding of what a readable silhouette is. His colours are ugly, his tangents are real and his lines have no weight.

Everything is nasty and there is absolutely nothing that I can see here that makes him stand out in the slightest.

Also he has shit friends that enable his degeneracy instead of critically evaluating his work and providing him with constructive feedback.
>>
>>2841975
>>2841993
>>2841610

This. His stylization is so forced that it stops being representative of actual form and just becomes a hideous circle-jerky trainwreck.

Also his colores are fucking terrible. There's no real attempt at trying to establish even the slightest semblance of a good color scheme. Fucking neon colors at full saturation all the time and without being composed at all? It's a no from me dawg.
>>
File: loki.png (798KB, 1294x712px) Image search: [Google]
loki.png
798KB, 1294x712px
Is it just me or is his art somehow getting worse? The old art he showed during the room tour looked better.
>>
>>2840796
I've never heard of him and I'm not about to go searching for some guy who hangs out on /trash/. I'll give feedback if you post some examples of his work.
>>
>>2842376
>>2842362
http://lokiirl.tumblr.com/
>>
File: stev.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
stev.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
what does /ic/ think of stevs art?
>>
>>2840796
His art is a collection of all the mistakes from the horrible Craig McCracken imitators of the 2000s. The constant thick outlines and barely any use of construction leave my eyes hurting wondering what I'm supposed to be looking at.
>>
>>2845550
gay
>>
>>2842376
He has an okay youtube channel called rebeltaxi where he talks about cartoons. He's kinda pedo but he's funny enough.

He aspires to animate but he admits his work is garbage so i don't see a point in being too harsh on him. I hate people who are overly proud of shit rather than people who can at least joke about it not being up to snuff.
>>
>>2846124
Kinda pedo?
>>
>>2846171
Lot of the characters he has attractions to are underaged. He jokes about it but sometimes it makes me feel iffy.
>>
>>2846177
Oh. Okay. I always thought he was trying to be edgy like another shitty artist with an affinity for goth girls who I won't name.
>>
>>2840796
No
>>
Just name them faggot
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.