[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

so where do i actually post my work? facebook obviously sucks, twitter and instagram do for the same reasons, not to mention this idiot-infested place right here, present company excluded obviously.
there's no conceptart.org anymore. like a place where you get proper critiques instead of likes and shares. wat do? help pls
>>
You want proper critique? Send your work to studios, bug good artists, do whatever it takes to get into contact with people who care.
>>
>>2839991
>Send your work to studios

Does that still work? I thought most successful studios these days get so many portfolios sent to them that they don't have the time to ever get back at the artist anymore other than an automated decline letter.
>>
>>2840004
If they don't reply, it means you suck pretty bad and need to get working. If they do reply, they'll probably tell you what you need to fix because you've got potential. There's no lost in sending your work to studios anyways.
>>
what about day to day critique though? you know like a forum with sketchbook threads. like we used to have, where you'd just keep posting daily and people would actually get an overall idea of where you're going and what you're doing rather than giving feedback on a momentary snapshot. are there any places like this still around?
>>
>>2839989
post your work
>>
>>2840008
Honestly I don't remember the old conceptart.org sketchbooks like this at all. Even in my own sketchbook thread, which was shitty as fuck I got like 99% only nice comments and no critiques. The one place that actually gave crits and was an instant reality check to gauge your skill level were the weekly contests. That's the true shame that those are dead now and no other place has picked them up in that format and with the same amount of people participating.
>>
>>2840032
Crimson Daggers just started doing Character of the Week challenges. I might make an account and join in if they have one that sounds interesting to me. Haven't liked the topics so far.
>>
Don't a lot of people have their blogs or something?
Just make a blog and upload all your stuff there

I just wonder how the rules are on blogs because I'd love to draw some controversial shit and upload that to my blog but afraid of getting banned or my blog removed
>>
been wondering this too desu
>>2840062
>>2840032
i know everytime we try to do a thing it crashes and burns, but what if we did a chow/challenges? we might get a week or two of motivation before everyone stops doing it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.