[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawing a Hare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

Im in the process of fighting for the heart of a girl which I believe is to be the one and only, and dont tell me that its stupid, I know that but this is something I have to do for so many reasons that I simply have to try. Anyway Im writing a Book(Yes a whole book..) in which I tell her a couple of things including Illustrations and drawings, mostly sketches wich have emotional value and I am in need of a sketch of a Hare in the same style as this Fox is.. Its supposed to look elegant and brave and hopefull, so rather slim and long body and so on, not a typical Bunnybodyposition or something. I was hoping somebody here could help me with it.. (The Artist of the Foxsketch is Katinkameserant @ deviant)
>>
>>2837134

1. Contact artist, pay him $50, get illustration

Alternatively

2. Fuck off, grow up, git gut and/or stop being poor
>>
please god don't you're bringing back repressed memories of my cringy teenage self
>>
You're coming off a creepy fuck lol. I certainly wouldnt be swayed to get into a relationship with you.
>>
>>2837147
lol i remember getting cringy shit from guys in hs
like shitty poems and what not
>>
>>2837152
please understand I just really thought I loved you and I wanted to express it ugghhhhhh
>>
>>2837144
Haha Im 30, psychologist and I'd pay a 100€ for the artist if I wouldnt need it asap.. ;) But thanks for wasting your and my time.. You're exactly what I do not want to become, thats why I do this...

>>2837148
Its because you dont know the whole story, also: Hard to sum up 10 Years into a post ;) And I dont want a relationship, its about not loosing the connection to the "magic" that was between 2 people, we didnt really brake up in the classic meaning, it was due to some really heavy outer circumstances.. Its supposted to be a reminder, a last hope or a last gift if it really is lost :)
>>
>>2837156
>Im 30

No, you're not.
>>
>>2837152
It's cringy cause you didnt "feel" it.. it was wasted on you.. Have you never been in the opposite position? Beeing in love with someone.. not "liking" or sexual attraction or status, bla bla bla I mean fucking in Love.. lost in a Vortex of emotions, loosing the selfcentered egocentric point of view.. not wanting to be the middle of the universe but to give oneself up completely.. feeling motivation to achieve everything not for ones sake but for something/somebody and if that person does the same beeing like 2 stars dancing around each other not caring for oneself? If not than I truly envy you, cause youre in for something really amazing.. ;)
>>
>>2837160
Aehm, yes.. In fact I am..
>>
>>2837156
>I'd pay a 100€ for the artist if I wouldnt need it asap.

So do it and fuck off. If you would be willing to spend 100€ on that, lots of people would give you such drawing within a day. Hell, 1-2h if you'd be lucky. And you certainly aren't in that much of a rush if you can waste time posting your teenage shit here.

>I'm 30

If true, I'm very sorry to anyone that has to interact with such stupid bydło.
>>
>>2837168
Oh my god youre annoying, why the fuck do you wake up every day? What for?

Nie zapomnij o tej rozmowie jak bedziesz szedl do spowiedzi
>>
File: azzarelo batman.jpg (536KB, 1920x2952px) Image search: [Google]
azzarelo batman.jpg
536KB, 1920x2952px
>>2837176

>annoying

That's shitposter like you. You want art, can't google it, so think that maybe if you will beg hard enough someone will give what you want to you for free. World doesn't work like that. Go be a stupid fuck somewhere else.

>why the fuck do you wake up every day?

Pic related.
>>
>>2837192
And there I was thinking I'd get a half serious answer out of you...
The World works the way we want it to work not the other way around, your replys are prove that you dont want to accept that, thats why you care to post itt at all... Because you want to make the world such a place, one were things like solidarnosc doesnt exist so you feel better beeing they way you are for another day. One day somebody will help you, just like that.. Really hard.. and they will not want anything in return. That day you will loose the possibility to say such things and you will leave that piece of shit perspective you have right now behind and you'll draw somebody a fucking beautiful hare. On that day you'll realize how the world works. And now please leave, if you do not care to help me with my drawing.. I have nothing to tell you anymore.
>>
>>2837200

I only know that you are egoistic shitposter and STILL try to scam people out of giving their work and effort for free, like dozens of others I saw in year of browsing /ic/. And refering to "come on man, help the bro out, be a good guy..." tactics is doubly disgusting and outright evil - while really, really common, especially towards creative people.
>>
>>2837204
It is rather hard, not having the last word is it?
>>
Are you asking for free art OP?
>>
>>2837221
Im asking for help in a community that I believe is better connected to what Im looking for. It can be a Drawing, name of this style of drawing, websites with a focus on this kind of art, tipps for doing it myself, etc. etc.
Why do you ask?
>>
>>2837161
oh my you sound like a twat

ofc i never rubbed it under the guys nose how cringy it was because hurting his feelings is pointless and cruel
>>
>>2837228
Begging for art is not allowed. Tribal is the style. Unless you plan on being a filthy tracer to do it yourself, post your own work so we know what you are capable of.
>>
>>2837235
You must have the emotional span of a ladybug :)
You do understand though that you are talking about a topic that you clearly do not comprehend? As in: You are unable to grasp it because you do not understand it. There was psychologist in Britain who wrote a rather interesting article about it and John Cleese made a sketch of it. He said basically that stupid ppl(I dont mean you no disrespect) are so stupid because they simply lack the intelligence to understand how stupid they are. So whats the point of explaining it to them?

It could be that I am in a similiar situation asking artist to help me not knowing what it takes to become a "good" artist and how disrespectful it is to "assume" its ok to ask for help, then again I offer my skillset to every and anybody aswell...

Anyway if you have never understood or really "felt" whatever cringy person did to you, you'll never feel "un-cringy". It doesnt mean that you shouldve married the guy or whatever. Basically it means he tried to show you a color you couldnt see on a picture you didnt like. You were right to do as you did but you still missed the beauty of the color. As to him, he did as he felt was right, he is free.
>>
>>2837258
you are so obnoxious i want to hatefuck you
>>
>>2837249
I do am trying to adapt it on simple sketches of hare, I already also thanked the original artist(I also referenced on top incase you didnt noticed). I will also post it and my final work when it is done for critisicm(weeks from now) and "thanks" I guess.
>>
>>2837263
simply keep reading >>2837258
;)

In all seriousness just leave, you do not provoke me in the slightest(maybe a tiny bit ;) ) you just give me nice little brakes from my work, its not worth your time and energy and youre obviously not gonna help me with my hare, have a nice day and do something awesome!
>>
Women don't care about all that kind of stuff
If you want her to have sex with you just give her stuff that makes her look good and have sex with her as soon as possible
Once you fuck a girl they become your bitch and as long as you continue to fuck them at a high quality they won't cheat on you
The moment they get bored of you they will go and fuck someone else

This entire ordeal will earn you no respect, cost you hundreds and leave you depressed

At no point do women care about you, they will never create something romantic for you, they will never buy anything for you and they will never ask you for sex.

They are only good for sex, learn this now and don't get cheated
>>
>>2837134
Reported for requesting free art.

Also sage
>>
>>2837264
It is very concerning to me if it takes you weeks to pick up this style and sketch something out to see if you're on the right track. But if you don't want further help I recommended stop replying to trolls and get to work.
>>
>>2837268
I will simply ignore what you just wrote because I dont even know how the fuck to start...

I do start to wonder though if "all" of you people have such fucked up perspectives or if youre all here "because" you have such fucked up perspectives? That is crazy sad.. seriously..
>>
>>2837276
Hey thanks yeah youre right I should apparently I do am dissapointed about the people here :( Anyway Im filling in the Art/pyrography on the leather and some other stuff first since its the "beauty" aspect, also Ill have some sort of overview and then Ill do the penmanship at the end, which is quite a lot of prewriten text to fill in, hence "weeks". She'll be in hospital for quite some time, which means that I dont have to hurry and then again want to hurry... thats why I dont want to loose time contacting people hoping theyll answer, etc etc. :/
>>
>>2837283
Okay.
>>
>>2837280
Don't ignore the truth
>>
holy fuck this forever alone cuck is pathetic, go commission someone you retard. sage
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.