[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my art.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: artflow_201701162005.png (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201701162005.png
60KB, 500x500px
I need to know if I am on the right track with what I am doing or if I'm messing up.

I'll post them one by one.
>>
>>2834633
Stop drawing anime.
>>
>>2834636
Does it look like anime?
It wasn't the style I was going for.
>>
File: artflow_201701142020.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201701142020.png
11KB, 500x500px
>>
File: bung icon.png (745B, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
bung icon.png
745B, 120x120px
>>
File: CbFM5X7XEAAtgQp.jpg (61KB, 600x843px) Image search: [Google]
CbFM5X7XEAAtgQp.jpg
61KB, 600x843px
>>
File: alessa.png (360B, 18x16px) Image search: [Google]
alessa.png
360B, 18x16px
And lastly...
>>
wow really good op
>>
werent you that kid that said some stuff in the cringe thread wasnt cringy
well, now i see why
>>
>>2834633
What are you trying to do exactly?

One thing is for sure. The proportions are off. It doesn't take a master to see that.
>>
>>2834701
Oh, I was just trying to see what I can do with layers digitally, since I usually draw traditionally instead of digitally.
>>
>>2834699
Well, the Mei art wasn't exactly cringe.

The other post, I didn't exactly get and I wanted to know why it was considered cringe.
>>
>>2834694
I'm confused if you are being ironic, since a lot of times Anons are usually sarcastic.

I'm going to guess you are being sarcastic, but if you aren't, then thanks.
>>
>>2834709
Along with that, I usually don't focus on proportions too much unless I'm going for complete realism.

But I wasn't going for realistic proportions.
>>
File: vaakia_by_mr__jack-d4g5vhv.jpg (516KB, 900x708px) Image search: [Google]
vaakia_by_mr__jack-d4g5vhv.jpg
516KB, 900x708px
>>2834712
They are being ironic, your art does a lot of things like shit and like 2 things pretty alright, it's very clearly amateur, I'd recommend picking a very well done piece, from someone much more skilled than you and try doing something similar looking, you'll quickly realize the colossal gap between someone truly good and the average d/ic/k. Pic related is what I use, gif is process
http://orig04.deviantart.net/f809/f/2011/319/4/5/vaakia_process_by_mr__jack-d4g9lbu.gif
>>
>>2834728
Specifically, what should I mainly fix?

For now, I can tell I did the shading incorrectly.
And also the nose looks like utter shit, along with the hair for the first pic.

Also, that's a bit what of what I've been doing, which is seeing how other artists draw certain things, like Greek and Roman statues, and things of that sort.
>>
>>2834738
Fuck did I really put draw Greek and Roman statues.

I meant made
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.