[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rock bottom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

really feeling shit tonight

every time i do an illustration right now, i 'overwork'/'overthink' it and my boyfriend tells me the old one was better.

i burst into tears tonight and just have those horrible dark thoughts that my art is utter shit.

i don't understand why i can't see my mistakes after 3 years of grinding.

i'm so frustrated. i love art but i'm just at that point where i'm bashing my head against a wall and trying to produce something i LIKE...

i fucking hate EVERYTHING i'm doing right now

yes i can get freelance gigs and i get the whole "your art is gud" bullshit, but i look at wes burt and jana and i just dont know how i can ever make it to where i want to be

RANT OVER. rip me to shreds ic, i don't care. i feel like only you guys will understand these feels, or be able to tell me to shut the fuck up and keep going
>>
>>2828526
is your boyfriend an artist though, or a non-creative normie faggot?

also,
work.
>>
>>2828526
post werk
>>
>>2828526
post all your work please, I've felt the same. Usually, when you see someone that's inferior to you, you'll feel better about your pieces.
>>
>>2828526
Give up or continue on. Those are your choices.

Do you want this? Do you really want it? If not, just give up. It's not like you can't come back to it. As long as you don't give up forever, it's alright.

But this fear, you're just going to have to confront it face on. If it's shit, then work on it and make it not shit. Don't worry about the time spent, it's irrelevant. You think this is a race? Just get good and learn about yourself, your vision, your mind. Understand what it is that makes you, you. And put it down on the page until it is exactly how you want it.
>>
>>2828532
no, he isn't an artist.

but i'm being mentored and she agreed with him--she says normies can be right even if they don't know why. then she pointed out how i was overthinking things, and that he probably meant "the other was more exciting" = "you overrendered the face and lost her facial expression" etc.

i don't think posting my work is going to help anything, i have before *_*
>>
>rip me to shreds ic

post your work
>>
>>2828538

i actually don't care at all about anyone objectively inferior to me. i already know that any inferior noob can easily overtake me if they're smart and practice hard, so it doesn't make a difference to me

i am only obsessed with reaching my 'ideals' and it's killing me a bit.
>>
>>2828541
>But this fear, you're just going to have to confront it face on. If it's shit, then work on it and make it not shit. Don't worry about the time spent, it's irrelevant. You think this is a race? Just get good and learn about yourself, your vision, your mind. Understand what it is that makes you, you. And put it down on the page until it is exactly how you want it.

thanks.
needed to hear that.

i'm crying again omg what's wrong with me
;_:

i'll work hard anon, i promise, i'll get over this bullshit.
>>
File: old.jpg (35KB, 297x423px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
35KB, 297x423px
>>2828545

ugh ok. here is something quite old now that made me want to kill myself
>>
File: FUCk.jpg (50KB, 1014x762px) Image search: [Google]
FUCk.jpg
50KB, 1014x762px
>>2828545

and here is something new that also makes me want to kill myself
>>
>work literally blows over 65% of /ic/ out the water
>artist is bawing their eyes out and and wants to commit suicide
weeew
>>
>>2828552
Sounds like you want asspats.
>>
File: america despair.jpg (289KB, 1260x1050px) Image search: [Google]
america despair.jpg
289KB, 1260x1050px
>>2828526
Basically you just gotta quit being a little bitch. If you can't take opinions or criticisms without breaking so bad you have to go cry about your feelings on a malaysian inkwell crafting forum, you're not going to make it.

Some artists just aren't as self-aware as others, or as capable of noticing their own flaws. That's not a problem though, because thankfully there's a multitude of people on- and offline that will tell you all the different ways that you suck, if you can't figure it out yourself. But if you aren't able to take what they're saying without shutting down like you are tonight, you aren't going to be able to really learn from it and improve. You need thicker skin and more self-confidence/esteem.

It'll take some work and self-reflection to truly change your thinking and reactions to critique, but it's something you literally have to overcome if you want to continue improving your work. If you get this butthurt over your boyfriend's casual and probably sugar-coated comment how could you possibly take even some /ic/ bantz and critique without either quitting art or killing yourself, let alone a real art critic's words.
>>
>>2828552
I was looking at that yesterday.

OP, join the club. We all feel like shit sometimes. IMO you're being hard on yourself, go take a break for a day and then come back refreshed or something.
>>
>>2828552
Are you channeling Depingo?
>>
>>2828552
I don't understand why you are unhappy with your art. It's awesome!
>>
>>2828551
>>2828552
Use more references and do more life drawings and photo studies.
>>
>>2828558

if i wanted that i'd post on facebook with my tits hanging out of my shirt.

jesus christ come on.

mullins feels like shit about his art, you know that, right?

jesus fuck this sort of thing pisses me off
>>
>>2828526
You wanna see pain? Swing by First Methodist Tuesday nights. See the guys with testicular cancer. That's pain.

In all seriousness OP, it sounds like you're drowning in your own mental shit. Get out of yourself and put your shit in perspective. Go volunteer helping people in real pain or go to an animal shelter and volunteer to walk some dogs or play with some cats.
>>
>>2828564

haha funny you say this.
it's ulisses spiele, she designed that awesome costume for mirhiban. i'm doing a chara portrait.
>>
>>2828559
>It'll take some work and self-reflection to truly change your thinking and reactions to critique, but it's something you literally have to overcome if you want to continue improving your work. If you get this butthurt over your boyfriend's casual and probably sugar-coated comment how could you possibly take even some /ic/ bantz and critique without either quitting art or killing yourself, let alone a real art critic's words.

it's the opposite. i can take critique from friends, my mentor, and the whole internet.

people have told me my art looks like a bad orgy online

he's my boyfriend though so i associate it with personal feelings lol. i know it's dumb.
>>
>>2828526

Your problem is not an art problem. Take a look and see if there's anything else going on in your life.
>>
>>2828571

yes i understand this is a first world problem, and that i'm being a little bitch. i shall straighten out my shit eventually

this is a good comment to read and makes me feel silly, so thank you
>>
>>2828573

yeah it is pretty dumb. he's your boyfriend, don't put that shit on him. this is why I don't show my art to my friends because I don't want to put them in that position.

also, remember: you are not your art skills. Even if you think you're bad at painting, don't take it personally. This is a problem for all of us.
>>
>>2828577

thanks, yes, i agree it's unfair on him.
he likes helping at seeing my art, so i don't think i can hide it. i just have to get over it when he doesn't like what i'm doing.

he actually has a really good eye, he'd probably do better than me if he took it up, sigh
>>
>>2828576

oh and stop putting yourself down so much. calling yourself a bitch, saying your work is shit. is this something you'd say to your family, friends, and boyfriend? "your art is shit you're a little bitch"? come on. cut that shit out and be nice to yourself. no wonder you feel like shit, because you call yourself shit. putting yourself down isn't going to make you a better, harder working artist. it's just going to paralyze you. you are your #1 support, remember that.
>>
>>2828582

;_;
>>
Overly self-deprecating people are just as annoying as overly egoistic people, cut that shit out
>>
Your anatomy is shit. Learn perspective. The colors are gross. Get gud.
>>
>>2828526
everyone has bad days and days of doubt, even really good artists, you just gotta take a break from art for like a few days or a week, go hiking, hang out with your bf, play some games or go read a book you'll come back to art feeling better
>>
>>2828615
thanks, i know. best to do it on 4chan and get it out of my system, i guess * _*

>>2828627
yes i shall thanks *_*

thank you anons, some of the slapping around here helped. i sincerely appreciate anyone who put two farts into this thread.

i let out the salty tears and took a shower.

i shall now blast some music in my headphones and doodle without caring, because i'm putting too much pressure on myself and it will just stagnate me in the long-run
>>
>>2828568
The life drawing meme will never recover, give up.
>>
come on, you're currently one of the top tier artists in /las/. If your art is shit, then mine is worthless garbage that comes out of a lemur asshole. Why would you feel so bad about your art when it's better most of the other submissions? What do you think how we feel when we submitted our works next to yours? The point is trying to better and change yourself, if you feel so terrible then stop submitting, it makes me feel insulted that someone I look up to is about to giving up. Go ahead, kill yourself and keep crying like a little bitch, while other artists keep trying and practicing. People feel shit about their art all the time, it's the motivation to improve their art. Do not let fear take over you, good luck chum.
>>
>>2828665
sorry, that was not my intention. i don't want to make anyone feel upset because of how I feel towards my skills. Like you said, we all feel this way at some point

i am human... if my silly rant pisses you off then use that as motivation to beat me to a pulp with your own hard work and dedication

that aside, i appreciate the wake up call. i know this is a terrible bubble I need to get out of
>>
>>2828693
you're the artist i wish i could be right now

i'm basically a beginner
do you know how fucking painful it is for me as a beginner? i don't even know how the shoulders connect to the torso
i am dissatisfied with every single painting that i draw, despite spending countless hours on each one
i don't know the first thing about painting with applied color theory. everything i draw comes out in random blocks of shittily glued together color

you got through this painful phase

you're close to the point where you can begin taking pride in the work you do

the fuck're you crying about

d oyou know how many inspiring artists I look up to, every single one of them leagues above me?

then I put some shit down on the canvas
and match it against my own vision
and it fucking tears at me inside

you're already drawing fully rendered people holding fire and shit, all with cohesive skin tones and values and... you've fucking got it man

i wish i could say the same
>>
>>2828693
You know that phase where you finish the outline and you start putting down blocks of paint to get the general colors and values down?

I'm stuck at that phase.

It's impossible to move on from.

You're over here painting mona lisa bitchin about how hard it is lemao
>>
>>2828705
>tfw can do the laying down of colors
>stuck at the phase of refining
How does one do it, it seems impossible. Like a foggy window that can't be unfogged.
>>
>>2828707
i mean i can't even find the right fucking colors to put down in the first place

it all looks like ugly shitttt
>>
>>2828711
Man, that part is somewhat easy. You just got to go find an art with colors you like and steal them.

Now you can move on from that step.
>>
>>2828656
>Thinks life drawing is a meme because a guy who have never drawn anything other than people failed to draw a kangaroo from imagination.

ngmi
>>
>>2828551
>>2828552

Old one:

- has composition
- has proper background and foreground
- shows the story
- lively color palette
- proper use of contrasts to the dramatic effect

New one:

- generic view
- very standard concept
- no narrative
- muted color palette
- practically no background
- could have been a study of a character design

Second one looks "worse" to you because it looks like...commercial art for some mid-budget rpg game. Also it isn't full-fledged, finished piece like previous one.

To add to that, I worry that some of the decisions you made might not have been thought-out/carried out to the end.

I mainly mean that the lightsource lights the face from the bottom, which is good if you'd go for sinister look, but it's like you paused and stopped somewhere in the middle of it and the "bedroom look".

Generally it looks like you are pretty conservative here. Try pushing this design more, adding a bit of "tooth" to it, even such simple things like making a fire "pour" between her fingers like some gooey liquid molten metal might have give it more "sexy", "crispy" look, implying some motion, having viewer more drawn to it.

Look at the expression of your character - she is looking right at the viewer, her gaze is implying something: is she playful? a bit sinister? threatening? Why? Viewer wants to know that, so he looks at the second source of interest - flame. And he sees it and goes "meh, flame".

And it shouldn't have been like that. There should be something there, you rendered whole figure, but left flame as it is unimportant while it is second actor in the composition. You should have put there some shapes that imply face (animal with teeth made of fire?) or generally make it interesting to look at.

Sorry for writing all this, but it just looks like you are too conservative, not willing to try and push out for more. It might have been because you are doing much commercial art at quick deadlines, but still...
>>
>>2828699

all I can say is I was much a beginner too and many nubs overtook me in my grind. please don't feel this way, i feel like a dick for making this thread now sigh. if you keep working hard you'll be able to surpass me and the majority of your peers.

i had those beginner feelings too and used to qq a lot more.i feel bad for making this thread, i don't want to discourage anyone new. I was being a whiney sack of shit in my op, there are other factors making me put a lot of pressure on myself... so please don't take it personally
>>
>>2828740
thank you , you are correct on the conservatism. Not sure why you're apologizing for a decent critique, i appreciate it
>>
File: 1483373491660.jpg (66KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1483373491660.jpg
66KB, 500x560px
you're all a bunch of faggot crybabies. i used to suck too but i never stopped by bitch about it, i actually worked hard af 9-12 hours a day every day. i knew it was either suicide or a career as an artist. so i made it. you need some real pressure in your life so you can comit to the work ethic required.
>>
pretty sure you just want attention
>>
>>2828573
I understand wanting the approval of your mate in other things, but not when it comes to art. It's best to be who you want to be, not who others want you to be. Days earlier I was looking to your art for inspiration, I'd have never have thought you felt the way you do, I had the mental image of you being perfect and knowing everything about art, feels good to know I was wrong though, I like hearing about how bad great artists struggle so that aspiring ones like me don't feel so hopeless.
>>
Just because your mate thinks your old art had more strength in some ways (that's different than saying your old art was better) doesn't mean he doesn't like what you're doing or who you are. When I was dating an artist, I saw weakness in his work too but that didn't mean he was bad. He also gave me reasonable critiques too. It's just what it is.

>>2828693
>if my silly rant

stop it. you're doing it again.

>sorry, that was not my intention.

we're trained to put ourselves down, especially women, because we think it makes us more humble or some shit. this is utter crock.

putting your work down isn't being self aware.

calling yourself names isn't being modest.

deflecting compliments isn't being humble.

In fact these are actually self defense mechanisms for the insecure. I noticed that a lot of people rip themselves before anyone else can say anything, and it's because they're afraid of criticism. They take it too personally. They think if they rip themselves down first, no one else can or will. When in reality, people will treat you how you treat yourself. Why should anyone respect you when you don't respect yourself?

Yeah, it's not intentional, but have some self respect and be more aware of how your actions impact on others. Maybe you'll start feeling better and work harder once treat yourself better.
>>
Fuck off. Not your personal blog.

Sage
>>
>>2828526
kys attentionwhore
>>
>>2828551
This is a mess honestly and my eyes keep focusing on the white blob near the center.

>>2828552
The first thing we should notice here is the fire in her hands not how shitty the background is. That and fire doesn't look like that lol.

I feel like your biggest problem is you don't know what makes a good composition. I suggest focusing on fixing that first.
>>
you're a good draughtsman, but you will obviously never make it as a creative artist. keep practicing and you're draughtsmanship will get better, but if you ever hope to do anything out of your own mind, know that you are sparkless, and anyone from the industry would look at your art for one second and tell you the same thing.
>>
>>2828551
>>2828552
I'm going to be completely straight with you: your art is super boring.

Your technical skill level isn't half bad, so good job there. But your actual subject matter is so generic fantasy it feels like it could come from any random trading card or tabletop game.

Technical skill is something that ANYONE with working hands and eyes can achieve as long as they put in the hours. Being creative and standing out, however, is a completely different thing and I honestly don't know how can foster that if you aren't born with it. There's probably a way, I just don't know what it is. But if you keep on going as you are now, you'll be able to make a nice living doing illustrations for fantasy games/books/etc but you won't have a lasting impact on anything.
>>
>>2828565
here we go, manginas come into the play
>>
>>2830262
>>
>>2830393
women tend to be sparkless in general, one time an ex ghibli employee said that women aren't really good at imagining magical worlds or some shit and that's why they don't hire them as directors and then a massive backlash occurred and a bunch of female artists on tumblr got together to make something to prove to him that women are just as imaginative as men and they made this collab with stuff randomly changing into different stuff and it was the most predictable grade school-tier shit like an eye changing into a leg and a heart and bla bla bla... look it up if you wanna see it yourself
>>
>>2828947
>so i made it

What exactly did you make anon? Aren't you gonna show us? You lying faggot
>>
>>2830498
source? can't seem to find the tumblr thing
>>
>>2830503
>women are realistic, men are idealistic

Looking for it now hold on
>>
>>2828565
>It's awesome!
top kek
>>
>>2830503
Can't find it for the death of me... I'm guessing if you ask around amidst those tumblrinas they'd tell you because it was like a hundred of them that participated in the collab
>>
>>2830531
Nice answer.
>>
>>2830431
>There's probably a way, I just don't know what it is

Here you go:

"Keys to Drawing with Imagination" >>2814645

"Creating your own sources of inspiration" by Scott Robertson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diMDoFkN73s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ7aaUVhGUo

and generally tinkering. Trying new things, new media. See what "hacks" Robertson does. This is creative, this is THE SHIT. Imitate it, push yourself like that, you will learn creativity. It will be harder than when you were a child, but you can do it.
>>
>>2828552
msot prolly you are burnt out with boring generic fantasy stuff illustration. You need to stop worrying about technique and work on storytelling
>>
>>2830498
Actually they probably don't get hired as directors because Japan is still sexist as fuck. There are plenty of imaginative female manga artists.
>>
>>2831917
It's not the same anon, give me an example of an imaginative female director in animation, the best one you can find
>>
>>2828526
>>2828544
>>2828546
>>2828548
>>2828551
Honestly it sounds more like your own mental issues than any particular problem with your work, you're clearly making some kind of progress.

Some recommendations:

1) if your sleep pattern is fucked, fix it. Be at your desk nice and early in the morning, go to bed at a sensible time. You only have to keep this up for a couple of weeks for the routine to embed itself.
2) Sit down and introspect. Stop going off gut feelings and half-conscious impulses and work out exactly what it is you like and dislike in art, and why. Meditation will help with this. Avoid post-modernist bullshit when trying to quantify what is good and bad in art.
3) Break out of your routines and patterns. Schedule time every week where you go and do something completely out of your comfort zone. Schedule time to experiment artistically and fail too.
4) Focus on a different set of fundamentals. If all you've been doing is figure drawing and colour studies, start going hardcore on perspective and line drawing for a while instead, for example. Identify areas of weakness, be honest with yourself, and fix them.
5) Find new things to inspire you and challenge your ideas and preconceptions. Look at artists and fields of expression you wouldn't previously have considered.
6) Don't post your art online. I appreciate you need to post so much for LAS if you're in it, but crank out studies and practice pieces and don't show them to anybody. Be your own harshest critic.
7) Deactivate your social media accounts. Get out of the Skinner Box and enjoy your life.
8) Don't spend more than five minutes a day on /ic/. I only come here to laugh at Proko memes.
>>
>>2831948
Just wanted to add: I spent my entire time allowance on writing this missive. I don't get to laugh at retarded kangaroo drawings today. You'd better appreciate this.
>>
>>2831938
How is it not the same? I thought we were arguing on women's ability to create imaginative worlds, not on their ability to specifically direct movies.

Just off the top of my head, Jennifer Yuh Nelson. There are hardly any female animation directors in general, but it's not because they lack the ability. I can't even name a single black person who has directed a major animated film, does that mean black people can't come up with creative imagery and worlds?

Also, using that shitty tumblr project as an example is terrible logic. If someone said that men weren't imaginative, and then a bunch of guys on /ic/ grouped together to try and prove them wrong, how do you think it would turn out?
>>
>>2831982
>how do you think that would turn out

Magical
>>
OP, I'm a pro as well. It doesn't get better. If you'd be happy with your work, you'd be doing something wrong and you wouldn't be where you are now. Continue doing what you do and you'll reach Janaschi levels in a few years. Don't expect to be happy with your skills then either because you'll start looking up to better artists, like future Janaschi. If this shit were easy, everyone would be good at it.
>>
File: aypWw8p_700b.jpg (28KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
aypWw8p_700b.jpg
28KB, 500x273px
I was wondering how long it would take from just bashing the work to bashing the work because of gender
>>
>>2832099
People forget that bashing the gender is SUPPORTING the feminist argument. The reason women are generally sparkless compared to men is the same reason women aren't found in stem subjects, society "oppresses" them and stops them developing the way men are allowed to. Real shame, and systemic sexism, but true.
>>
>>2831982
I'll get back to you on that anon, too late atm
>>
>>2832135
fuck off to tumblr, the reason women aren't found in stem field is because it doesn't interest them as much, the UK tried to make more women join stem classes but most of them ended up as drop-outs or switched over to psychology or sociology
>>
What would it take to curb /ic/'s hatred of women for even a split second so we can focus on improvement?
>>
>>2831948

thank you for this wonderful advice.
you're right, it is a lot of mental issues (depression, anxiety, self-deprication).

i was also severely lacking sleep the last few days before that post, and hormonal on top of it, so i don't think any of that helped.

very sensible advice overall, i sincerely appreciate it! i cut and paste it into a notepad. :)

LAS is to keep me accountable to daily stuff, so i think it's fine for now unless i get seriously burned out

sage
>>
File: ebin.jpg (50KB, 644x590px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
50KB, 644x590px
>>2831982
You'll notice a pattern when you watch stuff that women made and the stuff that men made, regardless if it's animation or live action or whatever. Of course there are exceptions but I'm talking about the majority here. The stuff that women make tends to be oriented towards people and their relationships with one another, take for example the Matrix trilogy , the world is amazing but it is not expanded upon before the Animatrix came out, it revolved around Neo and Trinity and their love story. Steven universe too centers around the relationships of the characters and how they grow. I'm not saying women are less valuable than men or that they are less creative, I'm saying they're better at different things than men. Men and women are different, both biologically and psychologically and it has been proved countless times... so why is it so wrong to say they're not so good at doing some things that men do and vice versa? It's only logical, you're different so the stuff you do is of different purpose and quality
>>
File: 1485447427-picsay.jpg (316KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1485447427-picsay.jpg
316KB, 1080x1920px
>>2828526
Keep going. DONt EVER GIVE HALF A FUCK WHAT PEOPLE THINK. WE LOVE U!!!
>>
>>2828552
Honestly thats impressive
I thought girls are just stupid hoes without almost any kind of intelligience
>>
>>2828526
what a cunt
you're at an adequate skill level yet you come here where most of the board are beginner shitters and go all boohoo my art sucks, my ~~~boyfriend~~~ thinks so too, I broke my 500USD manicured nail yesterday, LIFE IS SO HARD
reminds me of those vapid cunts who complain how """"hard"""" is it to be beautiful rich white girls, no one takes them seriously ohmigosh
go overdose on something, attention whore
>>
OP your feelings of inadequacy probably contributed to your improvement so far, but there's always a point where you need to put your inner critic back in its place, or it's going to destroy you.

No slapping you awake from /ic/ can fix this for good, it's a matter of psychological balance you need to find for yourself. Also don't give your SO importance in your art life unless he or she is your equal or better, you might be misled even if he or she means well.

It seems like you're a good artist but you're at a point where you need to find your voice. What is it that you really like painting, OP? It's not as simple an answer as it seems.
>>
>>2834144
how can someone actually be this salty
>>
>>2828552
>That makes you want to kill yourself
What the fuck should I do then with my level of skill, school shooting?

>>2828556
More like 80%+ of /ic/
>>
>>2828552
>mental illness
>>
>>2834164
because
>tfw no bf
>tfw no skills
>tfw no attention

I get the issues OP but this anon is right about complaining to a mostly beginner board
>>
I'm not sure if op sees this.

However, IMO, you are thinking in the wrong way about art.

First, art is not grinding. If you literally means that, you probably doing it wrong. A proper drawing process should has 4 phases: Sketch, Composition, lighting and finalizing details. And you need to set a stop condition (For example, to the point where others will recognize it as a finished piece.) to prevent over grinding your drawing.

Second, you need feedback from others, especially from artists who are better than you. They will help you to correct your mistakes that you can't see.
>>
>>2828526
OP, do you habe dA or tumblr or anything?
Would like to see more
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.