[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Critique this D.va fanart this took 6 hours!!
>>
>>2828316
n o construction paper thin character, That suedo pillow shade is horrendus plss dont post bate
>>
This isn't bait, its my art style. I can post my ig as proof
>>
>>2828331
looks like shes packing a dick. Anatomy doesn't match the perspective, your anatomy in general needs work. She has a man face with slight feminine features. No clear light source. You're missing darks on her. The dark of the shadow means that that there should be a clear difference between your lights and shadows.. You need to work on color.
>>
>>2828316
Her pose is very awkward. Her centre of gravity looks like she'd fall over to her right.

Her right hand doesn't look like it's resting on her hip or even properly touching it.

The pose overall looks very stiff. the gesture is boring to look at. There's a bump between her thighs as if she has a penis.

They're a lot of things to fix here but do not panic, the fact the you got this far shows you're making progress.
>>
>>2828454
what if that's the point?
>>
>>2828316
dont make a fucking thread you degenerate, there is a /beg/ thread already
>>
>>2830819
nice job not sageing your post bud
>>
>>2830023
if its the point then the artist obviously doesn't know his/her fundamentals.
>>
>default airbrush

worst mistake/10
>>
>>2832806
Nothing wrong with default brushes, mate.
>>
>>2828316
Maybe some normal people would like it. But this is ic. Honestly to me it looks a bit flat... and it kind of looks like a tranny cosplaying as D.va
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.