[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /Ic/ think of Ahmed aldoori

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: orc_tutorial_by_medders-da7b5zc.jpg (170KB, 924x864px) Image search: [Google]
orc_tutorial_by_medders-da7b5zc.jpg
170KB, 924x864px
Is he garbage tier or a world class artist?
>>
>>2826812
His art looks good.

Lets see yours.
>>
>>2826812
He has the potential to make good things, but he needs to slow down.
>>
>>2826812
He has skills but i feel like he produces meh art. Think its mainly cause he works, so he doesn't have much freedom to explore various styles
>>
>>2826812
Art seems decent, but god damn am I sick of the fucking high fantasy/WoW tier art everyone seems to be shitting out these days.
>>
>>2826812
Why would he be garbage tier you fucking neckbeard? He worked on Guild Wars and is now teaching at Art Center. His work is consistent and is built on a good understanding of foundational skills. Fucking retard.
>>
>>2827194
Because it's fucking IC, retard. Everybody get's shitted on except KJG
>>
>>2827203
kill yourself and everything you are related to, cancer nigger
>>
>>2827222
I plan too, but not before I git gud
>>
>>2827203
>except KJG
You clearly didn't check the current KJG thread.
>>
>>2827194
ughmed pls
>>
>>2826924
>>2827191
>>2826893
I agree that he has potential
but all of his work looks the same. He needs to branch out and try new things.
>>
>>2827740
Maybe people only like that kind of work so he only posts that kind of work instead of something risky and new
>>
>>2827744
Pretty much this.
And it's a shame.
>>
>>2827740
Thanks da vinci.

None of you people know how to draw, ic is cancer.
>>
>>2827222
by relation with IC, that includes you.
>>
>>2826812
Ahmed is great i really respect him
>>
>>2827740
I feel like he does other styles too, it's just that the stuff that gets popular is more generic looking cause that's what people want. Like in one of his older videos he shows you some of his old art and there's a bunch of more classical type oil paintings that he used to practice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.