[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about this comment/video?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: rgrew.png (52KB, 812x335px) Image search: [Google]
rgrew.png
52KB, 812x335px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viP9_1swCrY

I came across this video about mistakes that young artists do in anatomy.
At the very start that girl says that young females tend to draw men looking like girls.

I quickly scrolled down and yep - there was this comment.
>>
What a big bootied crybaby faggot lol
>>
>>2825471
>says about standart leg standing-position men use because of how they were "manufactured"
>B-BUT I HAVE NEAR CRIPPLING LEG DEFORMITY AND I PHYSICALLY CAN'T STAND LIKE THAT SO YOU WRONG
what a fag.
>>
Just awful
>>
File: file.png (15KB, 528x88px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
15KB, 528x88px
What a bunch of cry babies holy shit.
>>
>>2825527
At first i usually go
>Holy shit you not gonna make it
But then
>Hey...that means less competition for me!
>>
>>2825471
wew what a faggot
>>
People are definitely overreacting in the comments and I appreciate the video

However, I browsed her art blog and... Yeah, not the best artist. She's not AWFUL but I don't think she has any right to be acting so high and mighty.
>>
>>2825527
>making them feel bad about their art

how is this a bad thing?? Feeling comfortable in your work and being satisfied with yourself is the worst thing that could happen. It means you can`t get better and improve.
>>
And of course there are some fat tranny faggots in the comments feeling offended by her telling them that there is a difference between male and female proportions.
>>
>>2825471
Stop posting your youtube channel.
>>2821811
>>
File: le feminine penis man.jpg (84KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
le feminine penis man.jpg
84KB, 640x960px
>>2825471
Is the guy in the comment pic related
>>
>learning anatomy from a tumblr artist
>>
>>2825471

I liked this comment:

"Okay humans, Everyone hates the devils advocate but here I go:

Every artist need 2 KINDS of art teacher:
1.) The Bob Ross kind who's gonna gonna be soft spoken and encouraging and tell you to put that happy tree wheresoever you want to make it all you baby.

2.) The Drill sergeant kind who's going to look at your shit art and tell you EVERYTHING that is shitty about with it with little tact and very matter of fact attitude.

Different people need different percents of each one of those 2 types. If you feel art-discouraged by this video, go find a Bob Ross teacher video. If you feel you learned something from the harsh criticism then cool. stick around. When I was in school I needed like... 40% encouragement and 60% "What the fuck? Are you an idiot? Does that look like an apple to you?! DO it again Dumbass!" It's frustrating sometimes yes, but I wish I had that lesson earlier in life. Here's the trick though: Both teachers need to be able to explain 'why'. "This art is good!" Why? What did I do right? What part do you like? "This art is such shit!" why? What did I do wrong? Which area? How can I do better?

Some people learn better from a gentle hand on your shoulder and others are more responsive to getting a smack on the head. If you feel this persons lesson is not the right way for you, move along instead of arguing that they're discouraging people from doing art.
Some moths burn flying into a candle and some COME OUT AS GIANT FIERY MOTH MONSTERS READY TO BURN UP NEW YORK OR TOKYO OR WHEREVER YOUR MONSTER MOVIE TAKES PLACE! BE THE KAIJU ONE NOT THE DEAD ONE! ROOOOOAAAR!

And with that last sentence any point I made above is now invalid :)"
>>
>>2825673
> you should be miserable in your art, don't enjoy your comfort and what you want to draw fucking shabbos goy.
Unless you can't see your art flaws not much can be done to change these people's views on their art
>>
>>2825527

Art is not for the weak faggots.

Art used to be a highly respected job (Andrew Loomis, Sargent). But now look what happens when faggy kids are told to follow their dreams because of their fridge door scribbles. Someone needs to cut their shit and make art great again.
>>
>>2826160
Yeah. I feel like the fusion of sjw autism and art scools is the reason why the majority laugh at people taking art serious
-> "liberal arts" meme
>>
I'm having a hard time believing that guy is straight
>>
>>2827005
How does one convince people that not all art is like this. Every time I talk to people, they seem to think that being an artist means starving.
>>
>>2827016
Difficult. Maybe if you really git. Since the majority seems genuinely impressed with quality concept art and academic figure drawing and stuff like that.
>>
>>2827059
*git good
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.