[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Headaches, stress, fatigue and lack of concentration when studying.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1467070367006.jpg (620KB, 1200x729px) Image search: [Google]
1467070367006.jpg
620KB, 1200x729px
>Headaches
>Stress
>Fatigue
>Lack of sleep
>Eye strain
>Hand strain
>Lack of concentration
>Etc.

Overcoming these issues personally (if you even have them at all) when studying or grinding through work.

>Break intervals?
>Having a day off from studies?
>Relaxing?
>Etc.
>>
You shouldn't have any of these just from drawing or painting. Use common sense, take a break every hour to stretch and clear your focus, stay hydrated, hold you pencil/brush comfortably, you shouldn't be tense in any way, get proper fucking sleep and exercise, etc.

You don't need to kill yourself to study art, it's fucking stupid. You shouldn't have any of this shit going on, you're not doing some psychotic workout regimen.

If you're not staying healthy and fit, and getting enough rest for your brain to take care of itself, you're not going to progress as well. You're training your body and mind to do something, obviously you want to take care of these things so they can perform to their greatest extent.
>>
hobbies mane do something you have no desire to become better at

i know as an artist everything feels like work and is a forced effort to always get better.
this is where your symptoms are coming from, work is supposed to be challenging, not a death sentence.

So for me personally? im tone deaf and know for a fact i suck at music. which makes it so fun to play piano or guitar.
swim
run
dance to that embarassing jpop you like
suntan
eat something delicious
cook something awful and bad for you
write

take a break from the constant self criticism and /ic/'s verbal battery so you feel rested enough to actually digest what people are trying to tell you is wrong with your art, so you can learn and actually become better.
>>
File: swagger shocked.gif (2MB, 316x166px) Image search: [Google]
swagger shocked.gif
2MB, 316x166px
>>2824577
>some people are so bad at art on /ic/ that their drawings make them physically ill
>>
>>2824577
take breaks, do a walk around the area and switch between projects, sometimes working to much on a project can do more damage than good.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.