[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salty Video

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

File: somebody's salty.png (804KB, 1042x920px) Image search: [Google]
somebody's salty.png
804KB, 1042x920px
Stumble upon this recently. Wanted your guys opinions on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viP9_1swCrY

The salt is literally flying in the comment section.
Which there is no need for it because her points in the vid are pretty valid.

>Don’t give your male character a womanly ass/hips or thighs. Guys don’t work like that.
>Don’t give your male character the “V” crotch. Guys have dicks, no vag.
>Guys have their shit outside of their bodies, not inside. So draw them with their legs a bit spread open, doesn’t have to be huge but enough for them to be comfortable. Why? Cause that’s how real guys stand and sit.

These are the points that most people got TRIGGERED over because its, in their mind, “trans-phobic” and “guys CAN TOO have girly asses.” There was also some people complaining about how “mean” she was in the video and her vid made them feel like they were “attacked” (give me a break). And much whinier comments after that as well.

As an artist myself, and everyone else here, we all must at least agree that when you are trying to construct the human body, whether female or male, you have to realize and accept that tHeRE aRE FUCKING DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A WOMAN AND A MAN. You can’t draw a man with a womanly figure, you know why, because guys are not build that way. Yes, there are some guys who do have thick asses but the majority of men have tight/small butts. The only time I seen a man who had womanly hips was king tut and the reason for it was because he was a product of incest.

I had other thoughts for this but this shit is getting too long for 4chan, but you guys get my point.

What are your thoughts on this bullshit? Curious here.
>>
>>2824396
I also want to add this. Don’t let your ideologies mix with your art. If you receive negative criticism over a piece of yours that features a man with a woman’s body and you call that critic a “trans-phobic bigot” because of it. You are only setting yourself back and you’ll never improve with that god awful mindset.
>>
>>2824396
Someone tell this bitch to quit advertising her shitty art and shitty opinion.
>>
File: 1338587991237.jpg (18KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1338587991237.jpg
18KB, 366x380px
>>2824396
>giving a shit about youtube comments
Go shill your garbage over at >>>/trash/
>>
>>2824396
>She gets so many views despite only having 65 k subscribers, proko, ross tran, cubebrush and sycra on suicide watch.
>>
Youtube go abd stay go
>>
>>2824396
I think the real problem is someone who isn't even good at art herself trying to advise others.
>>
>>2824396
gave the video a like to counteract all the whiny special snowflake tumblrina wastes of flesh
>>
File: .png (18KB, 795x107px) Image search: [Google]
.png
18KB, 795x107px
Not gonna make it. Also, didn't bump.
>>
File: not gonna make it.png (42KB, 826x144px) Image search: [Google]
not gonna make it.png
42KB, 826x144px
>
>>
>>2826469
Intelligent Time
>>
>>2826469
tfw too intelligent for critique
>>
File: 02391706.jpg (67KB, 1000x736px) Image search: [Google]
02391706.jpg
67KB, 1000x736px
>>2826469
>Im from the hood and we have fun when we draw bitch
>>
File: Screenshot_40.png (993KB, 596x597px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_40.png
993KB, 596x597px
>>2826654
??????????
nothing about this makes sense
>>
hahahahaahahahaha
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 292x219px
>>2826469
>>
File: 1462490193928.jpg (21KB, 375x392px) Image search: [Google]
1462490193928.jpg
21KB, 375x392px
>>2826469
>>
>>2824396

The comments are salty as fuck, but in their defense, this bitch is a shitty-ass artist trying to educate "beginners" on mistakes. She honestly has no place making this or any of her other tutorials.
>>
I like the point of the video but she should've planned it out better instead of freeballling it. Probably could've whittled it down to 5-7 minutes.
>>
>>2826660
>Intelligent Time
>>
I hate-watch her channel, It's fucking gold. She often talks about she "improved" her "artwork" but the shit just gets fucking worse. The best thing is she has all these controversial opinions mixed with her decent ones and she presents them in such a condescending way. Fuck, I hate this lady, that video was fine, but the channel is just hot garbage.
>>
>>2828238
what videos does she talk about improving? i need some daily cringe to make myself feel better
>>
File: YAMERODOGE.jpg (40KB, 540x233px) Image search: [Google]
YAMERODOGE.jpg
40KB, 540x233px
>makes a video of herself doing studies
>LITERALLY SYMBOL DRAWING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: sdf1.png (1008KB, 854x563px) Image search: [Google]
sdf1.png
1008KB, 854x563px
>>2828268
>>
>>2824406
>>2824432
Dudes calm the fuck down, just ignore the thread if it bothers you that much.
>>
>>2824396
OP here, I'm not a fan of her channel or anything like that and yes the lady's art in the video is not the best out there. But, I just wanted to show you guys how weak/sensitive these "artists" in the comments are. Its a good example to show that the art world can't be sensitive to your own ideas/beliefs/styles and such. If you want to improve your art you gotta accept changes and different ideas.

I also wrote this one too>>2824397

>>2826461
lol, same here.

>>2826466
>>2826469
THIS is what I'm talking about.

>>2826672
>>2826757
>>2828238
agreed
>>
I found out about her last year through a Cal Arts rejection video she'd posted.

She uses 'snark' and cursing as a way of hiding her obvious insecurities. She's also got a couple of other unfortunate looking females she hangs with (a dowsy-faced shotacon and an underaged fakeboi) I've heard one of them slip in insults about Baylee Jae (joking about killing her) during one of their streams once. It was pretty funny. Goes to show that they're all just miserable struggle artist hating on someone more popular.

The thing with Holly in particular is how much of a contradiction she is. She goes between having an inflated ego in her tutorial vids, to insulting younger artist who draw effeminate features on males (ironic, since she's such a fujoshi and she doesn't appear to be a barafag) She also can't take criticism to save her life. If anyone challenges her in the comments, her idea of a good reply is to come up with a weak comeback or make a joke, or just tell them to fuck off. For someone with 'so many projects' going on she sure isn't actually making it.

I found it funny how H.C Brown uploaded a DIY sketchbook video, only for Baylee to upload a very similar video on DIY sketchbooks not even a couple of weeks later. Guess which one had more views.

I see Holly as basically the slightly more skilled but way more bitter inverse of Baylee. They've both got hideous art styles and egos the size of Mars because they're the kings of their respective groups of inexperienced, underaged audiences.
>>
This video is so awkward. The unnecessary swearing and snark, the forcefully deep voice.. idk man. Why the hell do you guys care about these youtube artists so much? Draw instead or go outside or something...
>>
>>2828459
It's sometimes fun to see the art world spin while you leave them behind in the dust.
>>
File: 231dg53.png (1MB, 1095x1558px) Image search: [Google]
231dg53.png
1MB, 1095x1558px
she... regressed
(top) her "old and embarassing work"
(bottom) newest stuff
>>
>>2830682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmiBNSCfGDU
>>
>>2824396
SJWs aside, her art is shit so she shouldn't be giving tutorials , or any advice for that matter
>>
I'm more concerned about the fact that the linework and general handling of a pencil in this woman's hand is clumsy as hell.

The lines are scratchy as well, and it seems that the attempt to render in this post is streaky as hell.
>>2828269

Not to mention, I'd be willing to wager that she only has a few body archetypes in mind, and wouldn't be able to do any sort of genuine body-shape variation...because I'm getting that vibe off of her work.
>>
File: 1481234089524.png (357KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1481234089524.png
357KB, 512x384px
https://youtu.be/3wCY5zdstLE
whos gonna tell her the talentfags were right
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.