[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RESEARCH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Help me out guys.
When I zoom out (on really small) and try to steadily draw a line, this is what I get when i Zoom In back to 100%. 2 mice, 1 wacom Intuos 4, all of em do it.

I got this problem on both of my computers and after searching the internet, it seems that it's a Windows 8/10 problem.

Can you please check if it is same for you, so I know if it is some driver issue or it is Windows problem and I can solve this problem not just for me, but for other people too?

Just open ANY drawing program, Create new canavas, zoom out so you see really small artboard and try to draw diagonal lines straight and slowly, report results.
>>
bump?
>>
>>2820082
just you m8
>>
>>2820192
Did you try? :-) There are plenty of threads people got this problem, but on different devices. They usually point out "Surface" other "Tablets" and other devices, but they have 1 think in common only - Windows.
>>
>>2820200
lmao its not a fucking device/os problem. the result is from just shaky hands on a small canvas. i got the same results as you, but i also got straight lines too(and yes i was drawing it slowly). im using windows xp and 7 so now fucking delete this thread.
>>
>>2820216
>>2820200
also nobody draws like this, so whats even the point in fixing it
>>
File: SketchBook_2017-01-17_12-45-14.png (23KB, 907x684px) Image search: [Google]
SketchBook_2017-01-17_12-45-14.png
23KB, 907x684px
>>2820216
It's obviously not a shaky hand, where you can make this pattern of behaviour on 7,1% zoom (Sketchbook Pro). The thing is that this pattern is not obviously working just in 7,1% zoom, but is transfered to all your strokes. For example when you do A3 300 DPI and you want to sketch on the whole picture, you will have less precise lines. So this is obvious reason to fix it. No need to act like dick, anon.
>>
>>2820222
my points still stands who the fuck draws like this. NO ONE
>>
File: New Canvas.png (164KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
164KB, 1500x1500px
>>2820222
Its only your problem anon
Drew these on 4% tiny as fuck canvas and the lines look all right.
>>
autism
>>
>>2820224
So read it again. This behavior transfers to all your strokes, no matter what zoom you got. When you are sketching, you use the entire artboard. I didn't mean to be rude, but if you can't help and even check the behavior, I really don't know why you even giving a fuck.

pic related: 25% zoom (totally normal workflow zoom) and same line zoomed 100% after. If you still don't get the problem, don't answer pls.
>>
>>2820228
Yeah, like i meant not using shift :-) but thanks anyway
>>
>>2820237
It wasn't with shift you fucking idiot. Can't you tell? my lines aren't perfectly straight
>>
>>2820235
its just you
>>
>>2820241
I thanked you. Still thanks for you time, fucking idiot ?___?
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (41KB, 992x611px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
41KB, 992x611px
Another PC, zoom 50%, different mouse, intuos, different drivers, Windows 8 (instead of 10), MS Paint. All results same.

So this is 3 different PCs, different inputs and drivers, same results. Only common thing is Windows 8/10 system. So I assume it's a MS Windows problem.

This behavior confirmed by multiple discussions like Surface
>>
>>2820082
Use a ruler to see if the problem is with the tablet or with you, you mongoloidaloid.

DUMP PEOPLE, GO AND STAY GO!
>>
>>2820260
Dude you have shit line control
Just work on it and you'll be able to draw lines in no time
Git guf
>>
File: antialiasing.jpg (154KB, 926x931px) Image search: [Google]
antialiasing.jpg
154KB, 926x931px
So the fact is, that this behavior is totally normal for "mice" in windows. That's how the system works. Wacom tries to go around in this with drivers, yet most of the drivers fail in newer version of Windows and so does the tablet, as it behaves like mouse = wobbly lines. For retards who don't see the pattern, I used rulers. Both images are made on same tablet and same pen, with ruler, Sketchbook Pro, the only thing different is version of drivers. Thank for participation dumbfucks, who cant even open software and use their tablets.
>>
>>2820312
just leave already
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.