[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy found his style, have you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: making.jpg (26KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
making.jpg
26KB, 336x188px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w3nXOoHWEw
>>
Shitty bait thread.
>>
>>2819736
aww fuckkk another fraud.

this guy is just a smoke screen of lies. doesn't matter how many likes u get he is still la loser. he doesn't live of his art he's just another fucking Asian who smells bad. fuck him.

turning down job opportunities like he's some king to go travel and waste time and not practice. fuck me I turn down traveling to draw and get better and I still got nothing. fucking hipster faggot.
>>
>>2819736
seriously this guy a sick fuck.
>>
>>2819754
You can't say this and not give details.
>>
>>2819736
>if I draw muh space marines then people will like me
>why aren't I famous yet, you stupid normies should be impressed by my technical ability
>whoops looks like some shitty stick doodles can get more retweets
>I just found my new style :)

Absolutely plebian
>>
looks like he traced some shit at first then realized he sucks so he stuck to reddit stickmen because he needed to draw them in various positions for his zany internet comic
>>
>>2820078
>Draws generic men in armor really well
>pics are boring as fuck since nothing is happening,no backgrounds etc.
HMM
>>
>>2819979
>>2820078
You idiots miss the point completely. It's not about the stick figures, it's about what gets people invested in your art and the answer to that is emotion and story, as opposed to technical wankery without purpose.
>>
I want to draw with the ability needed to get the pictures out of my head. Drawing for others is poison for your art.
>>
>>2820176
>You idiots miss the point completely
No, you.

>It's not about the stick figures
Indeed. It could have been bestial necrophilia that's popular among the masses, this sellout would have drawn it

>it's about what gets people invested in your art and the answer to that is emotion and story, as opposed to technical wankery without purpose
Maybe in your idyllic imaginary world anon, but in reality it's neither technical wankery nor is it meaning for its own sake that produces a following. Only something with meme value can do that
>>
>>2820176
Shut up you fucking mouthbreather cunt
>>
>>2820176
Then put purpose into your technical wankery instead of drawing entry level fantasy trash with no expression, ambitious perspective et cetera.

It comes to the point where a career in art is a meme in general and it's better as a hobby.
>>
>>2820176
You can have both. Besides, stick figures are the worst to express emotion for obvious reason.

HOW ARE YOU THIS STUPID?!
>>
>>2820176

You are actually quite right.

>>2820384

>You can have both

Only in theory, in reality everybody is a lazy fuck that does "studies" or "WIPs" all the time, figures not placed anywhere, not even on a colored background, with poses and expressions that tell nothing, are just floating in space and are dull as fuck because everybody saw those for thousand of times.
>>
Ironically that style is the most generic indistinguishable shit that you could hardly call personal
>>
>>2819736
While he just ripped off Adventure Time to "find his new style" there's kinda nothing worse than generic bullshit that communicates absolutely nothing other than "I can draw". So more power to him I guess.
>>
>>2819752
>he still doesn't realized that life is unfair and justice is a ilusion...
>>
>>2819736
social media is really fucking with people. are we going crazy because of it?

>omg muh followers
>>
>>2819736
>I became successful when I got more than 100 likes on my Instagram.

and he'll be retiring too I bet. right?
>>
>>2820384
Never said you can't have both. When you combine story, emotion and technical skill, that's what makes someone a great artist. But for 99% of people who aren't great artists yet, the advice in the OP video is quite valuable. The point it's trying to make is not to drop all of your studying and start drawing only stick figures, but to take a few steps back and reevaluate what it is that you want to express with your art. Too many aspiring artists are stuck in an endless grind of vaguely trying to "git gud" while completely losing sight of what it is they actually want to do with their art once they are good.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.