[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help with somdthing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: received_670784759749768.jpg (67KB, 850x1134px) Image search: [Google]
received_670784759749768.jpg
67KB, 850x1134px
I promies to my friend to draw her but i broke my arm and i can't do anything. I need some help with it. Give that man some future withe she kek.
>>
$30 ok? i have paypal
>>
>>2819199
Why not tell her the truth?
>>
>>2819199
why are u doing art work for friend sin the first place?

they just want everything done for free, plus they never end up liking it. I used to do stuff for girl friends, tattoo ideas they never used any of them and they were fucking decent as hell.

stop being a retard and tell her to fuck off cunt, I want money.
>>
File: img021.jpg (706KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
img021.jpg
706KB, 2550x3300px
didnt try excessivley hard but it's somethin
>>
ugly whore desu
>>
>>2819199
I'm down if you pay, anon
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOnvAkijuVs/
>>
>>2819199
I could do it for you anon, but I have quite strange payment taste

I ask for a broken limb in exchange, still warm but unattached to it's body ofcourse
>>
>>2819203

Because he thinks its gonna make her give him the puss puss
>>
File: papcapng_10п.png (57KB, 146x203px) Image search: [Google]
papcapng_10п.png
57KB, 146x203px
>>2819283
>>
pay someone to draw for you and get the puss puss bc no one cares about truth
>>
>>2819264
>didnt try excessivley hard
Wouldn't matter if you had.
>>
>>2819199
>hipster glasses
>dyed hair
I hope you're a lesbian POC, because if you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE you ain't gettin that pussy, son.
>>
>>2819299
joke's on you because i've actually gotten girls to fuck with me off drawings of similar quality..and I generally draw from life if i'm actually going for realistic representation...but go ahead and continue with your photo realistic drawings from photos..i'm sure they're so interesting
>>
>>2819318
>choosing 3d girls over 2d girls
not gonna make it
>>
>>2819264
seriously dude is this a joke
>>
File: just-for-fun.png (152KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
just-for-fun.png
152KB, 700x700px
I'm sure she'll love it.
>>
>>2819463
Amazing, also op i give her a 6/10 would nut on that slut
>>
>>2819350
Like I said earlier, I don't pride myself on producing exact replicas of photos. If you do you probably have some pretty boring art. I did that shit in less than 10 minutes. What is so bad about it? not much shading? Slightly off in terms of facial proportions? But from what i can tell it still looks like her. If you want to spend 12 hours on a digital painting of this then come back and rub it in my face go ahead.
>>
>>2819578
>getting defensive about your bad drawing

NGMI
>>
>>2819578
>Slightly off

good one anon.

Also, its not about creating exact copies, but the picture having a sense of internal coherence. Thats not how a face is constructed and the angles are off.
>>
>>2819578
Stop being a fucking crybaby trying to damage control your shitty art lmao, it's not about "spending 12 hours" but putting a little bit of effort it

nobody's going to help you since you're even below /beg/-tier
>>
>>2819588
thanks im goin to study an anatomy book and maybe one day be good enough to set up a pateron
>>
I'm going to be the PewDiePie of the illustration world.
>>
>>2819199
you're not going to get laid drawing her just so you know
>>
File: golum.jpg (6KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
golum.jpg
6KB, 220x229px
>>2819294
p-puss puss?
>>
File: haircolormeansblacked.jpg (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
haircolormeansblacked.jpg
184KB, 600x600px
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.