[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(insert graffiti meme here)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ic help.png (870KB, 1000x603px) Image search: [Google]
ic help.png
870KB, 1000x603px
hey guys.
ive been learning graffiti and the general structure and flow of letter the last 6 years. ive been trying lately just to worry about the technical side. now i want to make my work better rendered, i know theres a big difference between graffiti and general art. but there are some good amount of similarities and was wondering if anyone could maybe point me in a direction to accomplish what i'm looking for. i essentially want my letters and over all composition more geared towards art i guess. anyone know a book or website that might help? also heres a link of pic relater being done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-1NVdI580&t=12s
>>
well i guess you could look at some other art..more modern art would probably be easier to blend into grafitti..look up some general movements...impressionism, expressionism, surrealism, neoplasticism, abstract expressionism, pop art....techniques or subjects could inspire you perhaps
>>
>>2818159
>trying to brak graffiti down to a science

dumb dumb there is no science to graffiti. just fucking composite it evenly and make sure it looks cool. jesus fucking Christ u graffers are a bunch of fuck tards.
>>
>>2818159
do it like any other art, find artists that you like and study the fuck out of them, copy their pieces and try to get their shape design and colors and effects accurately, then try to apply it to your own stuff
>>
>>2818494
>jesus fucking Christ u graffers are a bunch of fuck tards
While I agree with your sentiment try not to get so frustrated and overgeneralize.
>>
>>2818159
>graffiti
What a shitty thing to concern yourself with.
>>
>>2818883
>hentai/fantasy artists looking down on graffiti
>>
>>2819181

Agreed
>>
>>2818494
when your too dense and ignorant to understand graffiti is very technical. theres a way to do things and a way not to do things. just like anatomy. i didnt ask for your opinion on graffiti. i asked if any of you guys had knowledge on how to make something look rendered. and where i can find information on it. was just showing u what i was using it for.
>>
>>2818488
thanks. i've been studying in art the last 6 years and learned a good portion of what you listed. im specifically speaking on rendering the shapes in the image. i might be using the wrong terminology.
>>
>>2819595
FAGGOT DON'T EVEN START. I FUCKING BOMBED FOR 12 YEARS FUCKER. DON'T TELL HOW IT IS. GRAFF ARTISTS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS. GO FUCKING EXPAND YOUR CREATIVE KNOWLEDGE SOMEWHERE BSIDES PRIVATE PROPERTY DUMB ASS.
>>
File: 765432345678.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
765432345678.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>2819599
>>
>>2819606
dubz never lie.

>>2819599
check'd
>>
>>2818159
I mean, it's pretty good, but it's not really 'graffers' if youre not using spray paint on a wall. Writing 13+ years now, and it has ruined my life.
>>
>>2819598
dude no joke. where do u live i'll fucc u uppp
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.