[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you won't make it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
How many years did you shitpost on /ic before you realized you really won't make it? Since Crimson Daggers days? Earlier? Did that realization hurt your feelings?
>>
>>2816256
How do i KJG mode?
>>
>>2816306

Always carry a sketchbook and a pencil on you. When someone says about you in third person "anon is ALWAYS drawing!" when you are drawing you know you are on the right way.
>>
wish he wasn't too lazy to fucking learn english so he can teach me something
>>
>>2816350

lmao he can't even write english letters without great difficulty
>>
>>2816308
>anon is ALWAYS drawing!
>tfw always carry a sketchbook but end up procrastinating and only drawing for an hour a day but people think I draw all day every day
>>
>>2816256
fuck off
>>
>>2816256
I wasnt going to make it from the day I was born. If only I knew that earlier, I could end myself and keep all that bad stuff away from me.
>>
>>2816350
if you really want him to teach you maybe you should learn korean
>>
>>2816256
i've only been here 1 month lol
>>
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-practice-drawing-and-draw-like-Kim-Jung-Gi
>>
>>2816660
Don't be a retarded gook, anon.
>>
>>2816957
that answer is really pretentious and stupid senpai
>>
>>2816957
tl;dr Learn the fundamentals and also mess up a lot
>>
>>2816957
>>
>>2816963
HEY! It was the best I could find. And, admitidly a waste of god damn time. GOD DAMNIT!!!!
>>
>>2816965
Use to draw from a model once like this. Old guy, used a stick a lot, and had a piercing on his genitals.
>>
>>2816971
Haven't we all, anon.
>>
>>2816971
>Old guy, used a stick a lot, and had a piercing on his genitals.
he made it
>>
>>2816256
In all seriousness, fuck KJG. He's an alien or something.
>>
>>2816975
Jealousy destroys your potential, being a fan boy makes you sad.
>>
>>2816975
No he just has a massive visual vocabulary
>>
File: 1483911279219.jpg (379KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483911279219.jpg
379KB, 1280x720px
I'm having trouble seeing the point in art. I really like sketching anatomy and poses, but thats it. Anyone mind telling me what and why they draw? There were three things i tried being

>Painter
Annoyed by how its all about gaining popularity and painting fanart. And plus, I have not been exposed to interesting painting techniques. It seems every anime girl painting i see, it all leads to the sakimichan style of hyper realistic rendering. What other painting styles are there?
>Animator
I liked trying to do this a lot more because my motivation was being skilled at being a master at the laws of animation and drawing figures in all type of shit. I was really getting into this, but at the end of the road, what is there? A crappy job, plus ill never have the artistic freedom to create my own characters and story.
>Comic Artist
I guess this is the one i fall into the most. Im glad i get to create my own characters and settings now, but im really shit at that, and now i have to paint fanart again to build up a fanbase

I just dont see the fun in art, so i dont have much motivation to "make it"
>>
>>2819045
I draw because it's my job and i need to do it to live. I don't have the luxury of complaining or being a faggot.
>>
>>2819033
yeah that and he draws every waking moment and enjoys it
>>
File: n543j12n.jpg (51KB, 453x537px) Image search: [Google]
n543j12n.jpg
51KB, 453x537px
>>2819045
For me, I enjoy drawing robots and humanoid designs. I draw because I want to bring out the ideas I have in my mind to life. I'm in no way good or anything but it feels nice to create something.
>>
Are you having fun drawing? Or are you only drawing because you feel you need to?

What would KJG respond when he was your age?
>>
>>2816256
I'm very satisfied with my rate of progress.
I'm nowhere near the best and nowhere near the worst.
My work is more than just the technical aspects, it involves stories and emotion.
I could pull it off then, I can pull it off now, and barring an extreme accident, I can pull it off in the future.

>Made it.
>>
>>2819045
That's just your typical existential crisis, anon, are you depressed?

I draw and paint knights n shit because I like knights n shit.
I draw and paint fan art of things I'm fan of and enjoy doing it.
I draw and paint because it's an escape from a shitty lifesituation and allows me to forget all my problems for the duration of it.

Draw and paint shit you enjoy and see what you can do with that, not the other way around.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.