[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello and have a lollipop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Purple Delicious.png (49KB, 516x370px) Image search: [Google]
Purple Delicious.png
49KB, 516x370px
Made a promise with myself to draw at least one thing each and every day since i got my new shiny graphics tablets.
Hope you dont mind me posting my stuff here for your hopefully helpful critique.
I will post in the same thread if i can each day but if it vanishes i shall start a new one.
Please note that i am a shit artist but i hope we can both get along...
Here have a lollipop...

R+
>>
>>2813903
Did you learn anything valuable doing this piece
>>
>>2813904
A) That i need more practice with my graphics tablet.
B) How to use "Open Canvas" more effectively.
C) My hand shakes far too much, straight lines and circles are hard to do without vector line smoothing but im told such programs hold you back.
>>
File: Bang.png (164KB, 1432x732px) Image search: [Google]
Bang.png
164KB, 1432x732px
Tried my hand at some construction work.
Halfway through i messed up and used a smaller brush size for alot of the work making it look weird.
Not that it already dosen't look weird.
You can tell i got frustrated with it near the end and just colored it like a 5th grader.
Next i shall be doing some construction work with hands and feet as i have always hated drawing them.
>>
I don't know if this is some sort of bait but if you really want to improve than you should study smarter. By this I mean don't just slap a bunch of boring shapes together and say you're learning construction. You need to be more deliberate and actually think about what you're doing. If you want to learn construction for a more so cartoony aesthetic than Loomis' fun with a pencil is good resource which can be found in the sticky. Loomis is a meme but the point of the book is to learn construction and what it's good for. If you want to actually have realistic characters or correct ones than you should study anatomy. Just make sure you're working smarter and working often. Good luck anon. ( also this whole thread belongs in the beginner thread and read the sticky before you post )
>>
>>2814815
why do you have a tablet?
>>
>>2813903
>draw at least one thing each and every day

Literally no one gives a shit. Everyone here has been doing that for years, and mostly without being attention whores about it. The time you spent making this thread could have been spent drawing.

NGMI & kys
>>
>>2813903
Fuck off.
>>
>>2814824
This is not a bait / troll thread.
I simply want to get better at getting my ideas out there, any and all advice is appreciated and i will look into loomis.
As for starting a beginner thread, iv already started this one and dont want to make another until this one vanishes into the void.
Thank you.
>>
>>2814831
>As for starting a beginner thread

Lucky for you, anon, people have already been starting them for fucking years before you got here and we have one as we speak.
>>
>>2814831
here you go...
>>2814252
>>
Go post in the current beginner thread.
also fyi nobody here gives a shit that you dont have the basic willpower to draw every day. Make a social media acc and post there instead of shitting up the /beg/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.