[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advices ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: zone2.jpg (2MB, 2715x5333px) Image search: [Google]
zone2.jpg
2MB, 2715x5333px
Here's a self portrait I did
I want to improve what should i do :o
>>
>>2813513
Not half bad. I like it. Just move into the next one and keep practicing.
>>
>>2813513

If you want bang for your buck, do it with construction if you want to draw from imagination.
>>
>>2813513
Not bad OP
What do you want to improve on?
I suggest you post your painting in the draw thread and get some help there. You'll have more attention
>>
>>2813513
Not trolling, is yoyr name La'Taya? And are you American I think I know you.
>>
>>2813513
stop being a nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 508x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 508x566px
>>2814249
>>2813530

Calm yourselves, edgelords.
>>
>>2813513
Keep doing you, fuck the racist white fat pathetic fucks on this board that want ya gone.
>>
>>2813513
Maybe add more detail to the corner of your eye? That's more stylistic though.

I kinda like it.
>>
>>2814268
What does hating niggers have to do with racism?
>>
>>2813513
why is this desaturated?

you're already black, makes no sense.
>>
>>2813530
>2017
>racism
>edge
>>
>>2813530
there should be no racism in art
not gonna make it
>>
>>2814275
what does shitposting have to do with being a retard?
>>
>>2814328
You tell me, niggerposter.
>>
>>2814318
I hate niggers wherever I am at bro, sorry but they are trash.
>>
Not trying to offend you but are you black?
That's pretty scary if you are.
>>
>>2814334
Ofc Im black, you blind hoe?
>>
>>2814333
>>2814275
>>2814331

>Oh, he's a nigger, kkk, rape RAAPE!! Race war now! Lmao he dindu nuffin. RAAPE!!
>Previously he didn't know this fact and could, indeed, be talking to any number of negroes in this anonymous site.

Is this the power of autism?
>>
something tells me >>2814342
is >>2814331
and >>2814333
>>
>>2814343
shut the fuck up you fucking cuck. I bet your girlfriend's pussy is overweight with black sperm
>>
there should be a ban for being a nigger, like wtf its 2017 already
>>
>>2814347
>>2814349
please stop being a cucked negro hater
>>
>>2814347

>buzzwords.

Nice ad hominem.
>>
>>2814347

There's no niggers in my chink country. Checkmate atheists.
>>
nigga nigga nigga! WAT!?

nigga nigga nigga! WAT!?

nigga nigga nigga! WAT!?

nigga nigga nigga! WAT!?

nigga nigga nigga! WAT!?
>>
It shows how black people are disliked in art community. You cant even get a critique because you are black, its pathetic.
>>
>>2813513
git gud OP there's only like 4 black guys in the industry.
>>
>>2814364
they are busy with stealing stuff and killing white cops

not even ironic
>>
Kek, 4chin is like my mind, what with all the weird and terrible obtrusive thoughts. I'm not sure which way the causality flows...
>>2814290
Saturation and color are another thing to study on top of value. Op is going about study in the correct way. Op knows more then you anon! Wtf?
>>
>>2814343
>he doesn't realize I call everyone a nigger and purposefully misguide them regarding art for that exact reason
You gotta keep the dindus down where they belong.
Better to screw 10 whites over than let 1 subhuman jungle primate be treated above his station.
>>
Ignore the edgelords, this is pretty good, I like the brushstrokes. Try to push your values a little more, you're a little sparse on light values. Perhaps emphasize the highlights on the eyes, lips and hoodie some more?
>>
>>2814384
don't waste ur time with this b8
>>
This thread is a prime example of how shit this board is. A artist trying to improve is being shitposted to hell anc back.

>He should have gone to the beginner thread

There's no fucking reason for this amount of retardation. OP if your still around, only use /ic/ for resources such as download links for technical/concept art books and premium tutorial vids. Anyone worth their weight in salt in any artistic sense is long gone, this is a shit. hole LITERALLY good for two things.

>inb4 go back to tumblr/reddit buzzwords ect ect
>>
>>2814522
where the premium tutorial vids at?
>>
>>2814522
Gib mein premiuom tutoriel vidyas you fucking juden
>>
>>2813513
>advices
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee It's advice you fucking ESL shitlord
ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE

sheep not sheeps
cattle not cattles
advice not advices
>>
File: 24c.jpg (93KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
24c.jpg
93KB, 625x626px
Ty for advice
I'll try to be white
>>
>>2813530
*tips grand wizard good
>>
>>2813513
WE WAZ PAINTERZ AND SHEIIT
>>
>>2813513
work on your grammar
>>
>>2814333
based trips hate niggers
>>
>>
>>2814382

No wonder why fellow 'mericuck sleep with guns under their pillow if niggers scare him that much.
>>
>>2815004
If you were an animal who lives for stealing and killing, its obvious anyone would be scared of you.
>>
>>2813513
When drawing the lips you should try to keep the shape in mind and prioritize that over the color of the lips. Otherwise the shape isn't communicated clearly and the lips stick appear flat or as if they don't fit onto the face.

Also, the entire neck is a mess. Not saying you should add details if it's not the focus, but then draw it as a simplified shape.
>>
>>2814696
Now you're getting it.

Good luck, anon. You're gonna make it.
>>
Damn you're triggering my
excuse my sirs
>>
>>2815076
I'll pay more attention on this next time.
Thanks you.
>>
>>2815032

Oh, yeah. I forgot you live in the country where hordes of mexi-nigger-muslims go out every night and steal grocery stores and rape and kill all whites and their children while waving the communist flag, and you can't do anything because their jewish friends took your basic human rights away with their laws and the cops refuse to defend themselves and simply are murdered like animals. Holy shit, you need that wall.
>>
>>2813513
It's pretty great imo! You kinda look like Tyler the creator
>>
>>2813530
>>2814249
>>2814275
>>2814333
>>2814347
>>2814349
>>2814382
>>2815032
I wish shitposters who purposely derail threads like this could be banned
Their deep retardation don't have its place on an art board
>>
>>2813513
80% better than 90% of /ic
>>
>>2815238
just get off the internet u fucking gay hyena.
>>
>>2815238
oh, so you nigger lovers can overtake this board? fuck no, i wish i could eradicate blacks with people like you
>>
the only thing worse than a nigger is multiple niggers
>>
>>2815537
Amen brother
>>
File: comit.jpg (160KB, 488x960px) Image search: [Google]
comit.jpg
160KB, 488x960px
STOP TRIGGERING ME
I'LL MAY COMMIT SUICIDE !
>>
LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE !
>>
>>2815988
he din draw nothing ;(
>>
>>2813513

The only thing you can do is improve, but so far you're doing good. Work on your textures and values.
>>
>>2815988
kek
>>
Not too bad. I like it. However, it feels like you gave up near the bottom with all that scribbling. I dig the shading on the lips.
>>
>>2813513
Tu parles français, n'est-ce pas ?
>>
>>281351

You could be a little more decisive on some brush strokes like around the shirt and neck as someone said, overall show potential. But in my opinion the most important thing you can do is just keep spitting out studies like these. Post more, don't let the shitposters get to you man
>>
>>2813513
>>2817104
Pas la peine de venir sur /ic/ si c'est pour chercher du réconfort sur fb après tout ce que les méchants anonymous t'ont dit. Certes, la plupart des messages de ce thread sont complètement débiles, mais soit tu assumes tes posts tout seul soit tu évites de poster.
>>
>>2817131
Ah et bonne année, toujours sympa de voir des francophones
>>
May god bless your soul and your hands, baguette black man.
>>
>White males are being attacked for being white males. It's unfair to us.
>Who the artist is shouldn't matter to the art. The art should speak for itself.
>See a self-portrait depicting a black artist
>NIGGER NIGGER WHY ARE YOU NIGGER I HATE NIGGERS
>Meanwhile they are so triggered by seeing a black artist that they can't even critique the art anymore.

When will you come to see that you are hypocrites?
>>
Don't listen to those stupid racists, OP. Just pay attention to those who give actual feedback (these are often the ones who draw better than 90% of /ic/ & are most likely to make it ) & get as much useful info (like tutorials,ebooks & refs) as you can...
The energy they spent typing nigger could've been spent on figure drawing!
>>
>>2817134
Bonne année!
(pas l'OP)
>>
Mon dernier post sur le thread, je cherchais pas du reconfort, c'etait plus de la prévention, comme j'ai dis, moi ca me fait rire ce qu'ils disent, juste que ca peut et a ca déjà été grave.
Bonne année a toi aussi.
>>
>>2813513
Very nice self portrait! Try being economic with your strokes to make anything read with only a few strokes as opposed to over doing a subject which can make it look stiff and crooked
>>
4CHAN IS FOR WHITE MALES ONLY
>>
>>2817275

Salut :) , J'ai remarquer ton post juste maintenant vu que je l'ignorais avant. Je vient de lire les commentaires , et bon ... tout est deja dit ... ne soit pas surpris des gens sur /ic/ Tu es venu sur 4chan... tu devrais savoir de quoi tu t'emmele ...

Ignore les ;)

Sinon bon travaille ;)

Bonne année de russie ;)
>>
>neo/pol/ underages say the nigger-word to derail thread
>tumblrite millenials take the bait, successfully derailing the thread

Let's delete this thread and start over.
>>
>>2814290
Retard, you know fucking nothing about skin colour nor art and definitely not how to behave. Your mother didn't spank you enough.
>>
>>2813513
I think you got the Anatomy Just right, also the expression is really good, I am no professional so take this with a grain of salt, the nose doesn't seem to be at an angle while the lips do.
>>
>>2818822
Yes pls
>>
>>2818783

>STEVEN UNIVERSE IS FOR TRANS PPL ONLY
>>
File: 1484237771455.jpg (991KB, 2715x5333px) Image search: [Google]
1484237771455.jpg
991KB, 2715x5333px
>>2813513
Your strongest point of contrast is in the top-right, which is where the eye will be drawn to.

I doubt you want that.

Also, don't underestimate how light black skin can get.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.