[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: draw-with-jazza-feature-image.jpg (108KB, 750x503px) Image search: [Google]
draw-with-jazza-feature-image.jpg
108KB, 750x503px
What program is he using in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KfmA6cEpU0

Also what is your goal as an artist either currently or overall?

I personally just want to create, to get my character ideas out there and say "Yes i made this, this is mine!" instead of have previously Frankensteined others peoples work to suit my ideas.
>>
>What program is he using in this video?
You serious? That's photoshop.
>>
>>2813461
kys
>>
>>2813461
Looks like photoshop my dude.

>Also what is your goal as an artist either currently or overall?
Game Design(The actual position, not the meme version) requires me to speak both the language of artist and programmers, so partially my goal is to be able to communicate effectively with high end artist to deliver exactly whats needed. The other half is to be able to illustrate and breath life into a scifi horror universe I've been working on for over 5 years, and unfortunately I still have loads of practice to go through before I even allow myself to truly illustrate it..
>>
>another jazza shill thread
kys my man
>>
>>2813461
I hate to be negative but does anyone else really dislike Jazza

his teaching isn't very comprehensive and his stage persona is very, like

look at me I'm a youtuber! I have a youtube voice and a youtube personality slappity whackity do
>>
>>2813522
I don't hate him but yeah he's gotten very slapstick lately, i guess he's pandering to a younger audience. He's more of a business man if anything. I bought one of his tutorials to see what it was like.
Huge waste of money, It's super small and useless.
>>
>>2813551
Same here bud. Waste of money.
>>
I've only seen his shitty style he draws on youtube and that wall of his, but can he actually draw anything good?
>>
File: i'veneverseenboobsinmylife.jpg (94KB, 1200x617px) Image search: [Google]
i'veneverseenboobsinmylife.jpg
94KB, 1200x617px
>>2813874
yea, just look at these ladies
>>
>>2813877
So what is he doing on youtube when he can't fucking draw.
>>
>>2813461
>What program is he using in this video?
NGMI Pro 3.6
>>
>>2813881
Among Youtube artists, there's very few that are actually any good, but they get popular anyways. Baylee Jae comes to mind.
>>
>>2813926
Art is mostly about marketing yourself than quality.
>>
>>2813877

ayy lmao, I figured he would at least be decent given his youtube views.
>>
File: 2017-01-13_00h44_29.png (50KB, 219x160px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-13_00h44_29.png
50KB, 219x160px
>>2813926
tru
>>
>>2814034
How is that even a back view of the triceps?
>>
File: tumblr_ni074sLsvU1tviec6o1_400.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni074sLsvU1tviec6o1_400.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>2813877
>those blatantly photobashed flames
>>
>>2813926
>Baylee Jae
>good

what the actual fuck?
>>
>>2814097
you're reading comprehension sucks
>>
>>2813926
who are some of the good ones
>>
>>2813502
can you program, or do vfx?
>>
>>2813877
>flames from google photoshoped into image
>those faces

Why you trying /ic/? Just git gud enough, have nice personality and you can start your yt career.
>>
>>2813881
He's well rounded enough to where he can cover almost every topic and he's not a brutally honest prick.

I watch his streams sometimes because they're fun but it definitely seems like the tutorials are more for kids/young teens.
>>
>>2814703
>have nice personality
well fuck.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.