[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fiverr Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Services-Fiverr.jpg (175KB, 1136x419px) Image search: [Google]
Services-Fiverr.jpg
175KB, 1136x419px
Just heard about this, anyone had any experiences so far making dosh with this?

Thinking about selling 15 minutes sketches at $5 each
>>
>>2812331

How desperately do you need lunch money?
>>
>>2812336
You're technically making $20 an hour if you do 15 minute sketches at $5

Do that 8 hours a day, you're making big dosh and gettin gud at the same time
>>
>>2812331
I worked on fiverr.

If you are desperate for money and really needs it do it. But here is my experience : Really bad customer service, they often delete your gig for no reason ( so you have to restart everything from the bottom ), and they took 30% on your income.

But, clients are globally nice, and if you do a great job, they add you extra money.
>>
Take the 15 minute sketch market by storm.
>>
>>2812331

You have to have an audience elsewhere to help jump you above the rest else no one will find your landing page/take a chance with you just like any other marketplace unless you put up a video of yourself as a cute girl.
>>
>>2812331
>>2812346
They take 1$ (20%). You can do four 15 minute sketches/hour if you do literally nothing else, but you do need to do more, you need to review requests, and your sketches need to be approved by the client before they pay.

So you'll be making less than 16$ an hour, so you'll make better than minimum wage, but of course you'll need to actually get work. How many people are interested in paying 5$ for shitty sketches? How many Chinese, Indian, and Filipino artists are you competing with who are putting in 10x the time for the same price?
>>
>>2813016
>implying i'm not indian
>>
File: up.jpg (545KB, 1202x905px) Image search: [Google]
up.jpg
545KB, 1202x905px
>>2812331
>60 designs for $100
>>
>>2813077
Oh boy oh boy gib link I can't miss this opportunity!

5 Bucks per hour/3 designs AND intercontinental exposure?
What a deal!
>>
if you work on Fiverr, you will never make it.

real talk: becoming an artist is hard to do. surviving as a freelancer is even harder. if you're underselling yourself, it's impossible. Selling your art for five dollars is insanity. Selling it for four dollars (after Fiverr takes their cut) is so ridiculous it defies description.

It's 100x better to work at McDonalds, not sell your art at all, and work on improving in your spare time than to whore yourself out like the cheapest prostitute in the world on Fiverr.
>>
File: what the f-ck.gif (818KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
what the f-ck.gif
818KB, 255x231px
15 minutes won't even be enough time for you to come up with a design let alone implement it into a sketch or finished drawing. Anyone that participates in fiverr that isn't a mustard monkey that just emerged butt naked from the jungles of southeast asia should literally and figuratively kill themselves for helping poison our collective well on behalf of these disgusting cheap suit wearing business major faggots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PiqC-vfYLw
>>
>>2813084
>>2813077
this shit should be illegal
>>
>>2812331
fuck that place, I'm not doing anything for five bucks
>>
>>2813089
this.
>>
File: Coming for you Sakimichang.png (710KB, 1195x833px) Image search: [Google]
Coming for you Sakimichang.png
710KB, 1195x833px
>>2812331
Fucking vietnamase people doing triple AAA concept art / illustration for 15-20 dollars, i understand that 1$= a house, car and food for an entire year in your communist country but for the sake of everyone else.
I'll never understand why some of you undercut and charge so less, just look at /aco/'s commission thread, what a monumental failure.
Better starve or go work mcdonald's until you make it than to start your art journey as a cheap alley artists who sells for breadcrumbs.
>>
>>2813155
it's their way of getting back at the whities. people from first world countries go over there, fuck their women, while they sit there with their dicks in their hands on tiny stools wondering what the fuck happened.
>>
>>2813155
>Chinkzilla Bing Ding

lmao

Even at $5 though mr. Bing Ding isn't exactly living large.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=Vietnam
>>
Guys, we all need to literally make a pact not to work on fiverr.
There are other models that aren't shit like Freelancer and PeoplePerHour.
Fiverr is pure garbage.
>>
>>2812331
>the site is called fiverr
>everyone is charging five dollars for a day of work
Really makes you think.
>>
>>2812331
>Just heard about this

https://youtu.be/KtxXKezbQ9w
12 year old detected, I had to babysit my 10 yr old nephew and was watching this shit
>>
>>2813155
this has to be a troll or a scam. 5$ (4$ after the cut) barely last you a day regarding food unless he eats instant noodle exclusively.

t. vietnamese
>>
>>2812331
Doesnt work.

I used fiverr a few years ago, back when I was in college. It was fun at first, but nowadays it got so incredibly filled up with indian and chinese sellers that drawing is no longer a viable option. NOBODY wants a sketch, nobody gives a crap about sketches, everyone wants colored, somewhat finished artwork (unless you're insanely popular in the site, but in order to get there you have to sell great art at insanely low prices for months).
>>
That site is a disaster and it hurts the entire industry by undervaluing artwork. Anyone participating in that "who works the cheapest" competition should be heavily ashamed for what they're doing to their fellow artists.
>>
>>2813294
Really? Chinkzilla Bing Ding doesn't sound legit to you?
>>
>>2813155
Probably rip off others or just straight stolen... no one with skill would do that much work for that price.
>>
For around a month I was on their homepage as a featured seller, doing portraits for people.. even did Fiverr branded christmas cards for them.

If your gig runs you more than 15 minutes as someone stated above.. don't do it. definitely not worth it.. and severely burns you out.

after I was done on Fiverr I didnt draw for a few months as it just drained me creatively.
>>
There is literally nothing on this earth you should be doing for $5.
>>
>>2813411
>There is literally nothing
>>
>>2813417
t. fiverr monkey
>>
The best ones I saw on that site was basically guys running a filter in Photoshop over a submitted photo and calling it a day. That's basically what you should do for five bucks anyway. You are a absolute moron if you draw or create anything for five dollars
>>
https://www.fiverr.com/funnymad/write-your-message-on-my-big-belly-and-dancing-my-jungle-dance
This is the only thing this website is good for.
>>
>>2813560
he the richest nigga of the village
>>
I have never used fiverr or freelancer or other sites because I think eventually work only the first/early members who have already a lot of feedback and the requests as shown in >>2813077 are crazy.

We all say rightly that it is too little price and the work is devaluated but if nobody at higher prices "buy" or there are no other sites/alternative with higher compensation the only way if you want to sell some art is it at these low prices.
>>
My links if you want https://www.fiverr.com/s2/695bd715a3
https://www.fiverr.com/acridid/compose-music-for-you?gig_id=74159786&utm_campaign=base_gig_create_share&utm_content=&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=get_url&utm_term=&view=gig
>>
How do people even see your art page on that site? Like is it something that'll only get you revenue if you shove the page link in friends/family's faces?
>>
>>>2813016
>>implying i'm not indian
Topkek
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.