[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it any good? How do i work with this book digitally? How i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Bargue-copy.jpg (66KB, 448x516px) Image search: [Google]
Bargue-copy.jpg
66KB, 448x516px
Is it any good? How do i work with this book digitally? How i compare my copy with original? I got pdf ofc, do i need screen every page and lay on top of my?
>>
>>2811305
open a page on your screen.
place your easel next to the screen
stand back to measure sight size
walk up to it to draw

it super fun
>>
>>2811335
What do you think about book?
>>
>>2811305
It's great
>>
>>2811335
or you can just download an image of it and put into photoshop, then draw along it like a normal human being would do.
>>
>>2811335

>stand back to measure sight size

Eh, what? You either copy it at the same size or draw it at another size of your choice. I don't see how sight size applies to copying a flat 2d picture.
>>
brump
>>
>>2811461
well by going at these sight-size you are able to use it as a way to train your eye check out https://www.sightsize.com/ for more info
>>
>>2811453
that may be useful but the original way is useful too
>>
>>2811359
I think it's great it definitely is helping learn to simplify my shapes and measure properly.
>>
>>2812985

There is no such thing as a sight size with a 2d image.
>>
>>2812996

You fool, all you have to do is put your drawing next to what you're copying on the same board and draw it on a 1:1 scale. The book has you copying lithographs at a 1:1 scale first, which means in real life taping the print on a board, and having a piece of paper on the same board right next to it, and copying it at the same size.
If you do this in photoshop, just go ahead and take the image, double its width, and then proceed to copy it in the resulting space.

Idiot.
>>
>>2812996
>There is no such thing as a sight size with a 2d image.
>everything we see is 2d
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2813062
He meant he doesn't know what sight-size means...
>>
Anyone got the pdf they can share?
>>
Plumb lines
>>
>>2814470
ThePirateBay

Torrent it.
>>
>>2811305
If you want to do the plates you will need to print them out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.