[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be girl >get 180 thousand followers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 9l6jgm15aa8y.jpg (276KB, 800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
9l6jgm15aa8y.jpg
276KB, 800x1013px
>be girl
>get 180 thousand followers
>>
File: V-A-finalt_1000.jpg (574KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
V-A-finalt_1000.jpg
574KB, 1000x707px
these fucking faces
>>
Meh, those are okayish. Design is pretty neat.
>>
>>2807353
I've seen stuff posted here that is much more interesting or talented, but people struggle to even get 1000 followers. I guess this kind of art really appeals to the "Williamsburg hipster girl who's fucked 20 guys and is also in $100k debt for college" better than that other stuff.
>>
File: Untitled.png (7KB, 1058x566px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 1058x566px
op cares too much
>>
>>2807346
>be shit at art
>blame women
>>
File: 18.199hates-Mau-Lencinas-big.jpg (200KB, 820x1103px) Image search: [Google]
18.199hates-Mau-Lencinas-big.jpg
200KB, 820x1103px
>>2807346
all these IG guys just trace photos from fashion websites and switch up the faces
>>
>>2807346
aside from the garish and tasteless pastel aesthetic and man faces, the composition and design is actually pretty tight.
>>
>>
>>2807357

>interesting
>posted here

There's occasionally a really technically competent drawing or portfolio posted here but not anything terribly distinctive or memorable.

The figure rendering is competent but the designs, colors, and interplay of the elements is interesting and yeah, it's girl shit that appeals to girls. Welcome to understanding an audience.

Meanwhile on /ic/ everyone thinks that their generic sci-fi military concept art and unfinished charcoal studies demand a greater audience.

Theme >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other attribute of art
>>
>>2807348
faces? more like face. Sameface all over the place.
>>
It's distinct and recognisable and that's 90% of what matters you want to make decent dosh as anything other than generic concept art shmuck working for a mobile game company 8971#
>>
>>2807346
Id rather be male, make better art and get less recognition.
Than be female, make shit art and get a lot of recognition.

I don't want to make the type of art that gets recognition.

I want my art to get good enough to get that recognition, change what you're in control of OP don't wish to be noticed just make better art until you are and ignore the dog shit.
>>
File: 14716376019251.png (146KB, 460x360px) Image search: [Google]
14716376019251.png
146KB, 460x360px
I am fully aware that I am currently shit at art. But yes, lets be honest, if you were a kawaii asian girl posing in front of a camera, drawing cutesy chibis all day, a lot more people, especially me, are gonna like you than if you were an angry autistic manchild that browses ic drawing ruan jia-tier art. Women will always be more desirable than men on the internet. If someone announced they were a girl on some of the internet commuties i browse, you would automatically be put on top of a pedestal. This is a fact of life, which is why no matter what anyone says, men are living on difficult mode.

But the harder the struggle, the tougher of a person you are.
>>
>>2807435
This man speaks the truth.
>>
>>2807346
relevant video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQUyZ4KOSLY
>>
>>2807397
Proof?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.