[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: fourth-reich.jpg (719KB, 1168x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fourth-reich.jpg
719KB, 1168x1000px
TELL ME EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.

NO COMPLIMENTS ALLOWED.
>>
It's missing the swastika on her arm band
It's too small for me to use as a wallpaper
>>
I have a problem with it as an aspiring writer: it's too beautiful for words.
>>
>>2803502
It's not wallpaper resolution, dammit. That is fucking wrong.
>>
>>2803502
her left eyebrown is over the hair and looks like a black line, her finger look odd (nails? claws?), buttons look like plastic etc.
Not bad tho,I like it
>>
I can't tell what but the right arm on the front character seems off a bit
>>
>>2803502
B L O G ?
L
O
G
?
>>
>>2803502
push the front character's head more to the rear.
the hat looks like those you see on graduation unlike SS uniform. bottom left pocket is ??
>>
>>2803502
A giant and a small girl with stone wings?
>>
composition is fucked up, i dont know who is in the front, how far they are from each other and what perspective is this

its fucking shit
>>
>>2803502
Get rid of that degenerate tumblr art style
>>
>>2803502
SCRAP IT
>>
>>2803599
This
>>
File: 1483559521216.jpg (82KB, 1168x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483559521216.jpg
82KB, 1168x1000px
>>2803502

Fucked up composition, Gaussian blur at 50 in paint.net

Not enough contrasts, too visibly photobashed and disjointed wings.

Syndrome of "2 pictures mashed into 1" without any thought.

Just kill yourself and spend the world the embarassment.
>>
its pretty boring.
>>
>>2803629
Photobashed? Are you retarded? I mean hust because YOU cant draw shit without a photo...
>>
>>2803638
background and wings are bashed you mongoloid. possibly the belt too but isn't as distinct
>>
>>2803638

If you can't see how they were duplicated, filter applied and crudely put from some photo or other picture, then you really should sit down for a moment and ask yourself if you want to get into all this art stuff because clearly you aren't attentive enough.
>>
>>2803637
Ouch

Yeah I tried to either make the bg character blurrrd or lighter color to push her back but didn't look right. I also wanted to leave the original nazi eagle wings in there but don't know how exactly to make it conform better
>>
>>2803650
its fucking pathetic then, wings arent hard to make
>>
Wings look copy pasted, washed out and shit.
"Black" girl left lower arm looks too short, like the artist tried to fit it into the frame.
>>
>>2803664
There are lots of images of anime girls wearing nazi uniforms on the internet, yours doesn't do anything different from those. If there had been something to distinguish it from the others it might be less boring.
>>
>>2803666

No, what is fucking pathetic is that you can't see this and take my word for it. Apply yourself, like seriously.
>>
>>2803671
what the fuck are you talking about, i am not the other anon
>>
File: V6DDKu3.png (313KB, 850x1169px) Image search: [Google]
V6DDKu3.png
313KB, 850x1169px
>>2803599
>>2803619
Yep. You need more Loomis, OP. Pic related.
>>
>>2803748
shit, this looks so hard... setting up a character in proper positions... pure nightmare
>>
Wings don't look attached to her back
>>
>>2803750
It gets easier the more of a grasp you get on the concept.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.