[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The range of possibilities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: JPEG_20170103_191147_1329861379.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170103_191147_1329861379.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
My flatmate and I have two frames for five postcard sized pictures here, and want to fill them with something good.
Since we already have "Yesno, the Whale of Choice" (see pic related), which is a play on words in german, because whale (Wal) sounds like choice (Wahl).

So going with that theme we thought of "The range of possibilities" which, again in German, would be a pun because the german phrase for the range of possibilities would be the frame of possibilities.

Now obviously this in and of itself is neither that funny nor actually good, so I need to find something actually good to fill it with.
Sadly so far we didnt come up with anything as good (subjectively) as a darwin style hand drawn sperm whale.

Anybody have any ideas what could be contained inside the range/frame of possibilites?

The alternative idea was to just go full edgy and fill them with shooped pics of us in politically incorrect poses (ie as guards in a concentration camp, threatening people side by side with famous german terrorists etc) really just to fuck with normies coming to out apartement.
Im just afraid that it wont be big enough that you could see anything, since most if not all would be black and white and old photographs.
Any feedback on that idea as well?
>>
Careful day-after self bump.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.