[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noah Bradley

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: noah-200x300.jpg (9KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
noah-200x300.jpg
9KB, 200x300px
What happened to this guy? Why isn't he an /ic/ meme anymore?
>>
Why was he a meme in the first place
>>
>>2801119
People jelly of his success + annoyed at his shilling
>>
>>2801123
Another thread dropped a hint at how he burned the fuck out but no details.
>>
he's so 2013...
>>
>>2801109
nothing interesting has happened
>>
>>2801109
photobashing
>>
His latest painting is basically a self-insert.
>>
Just seems to have fallen off the radar, every dog has his day and Noah's seems to have passed.
>>
>>2801109
Remember Algenpfleger? Luvisi? Genzoman? Dan Warren?

/ic/ is luckily a fickle mistress when it comes to negative attention towards professional artists. Unless you draw anime portraits and make more than 10 grand a month on patreon, then you're on the permanent shitlist.
>>
I hears he raped some fat chick and doesnt make art anymore.
>>
>>2802344

He's a full time rapist now?
>>
Maybe he's still torn up about his break up.
>>
>>2802477
He broke up with Leesha?

>>2802246
Who is /ic/'s new pet hate romance these days? Other than aforementioned animepatreon shitlisters?
>>
i heard he is an ice truck guy now
>>
>>2801109
Haha. I knew that guy in college. He liked hanging around "the best" but he'd turn his nose up at everyone else. He once got the rest of his members in a group project to basically advertise his art for him, design business cards and flyers of that sort. I mean damn, he pulled that off in a freakn school project. He sure knows how to turn people around him into absolute cucks.
>>
>>2802246
>Dan Warren
I don't remember seeing anything about him on /ic/. I really just know him from the stuff he does with Dave Rapoza and they both seem like really legit dudes.
>>
File: 2341456.jpg (39KB, 328x472px) Image search: [Google]
2341456.jpg
39KB, 328x472px
>>2802477

please somebody tell the whole story. drama is literally the only reason i still come on /ic/
>>
i'm waiting for a story to be posted as well. feed us!
>>
>>2801109
Meme's change with the times anon. Check his website, reddit and twitter, he seems fine.

He's now selling his paintings and running his school online now. Good for him.
>>
>>2802481
yeah. they parted on "good terms" but don't talk to or follow each other
>>
>>2802546
she was probably too clingy. last thing any artist needs is a clingy girlfriend.
>>
>>2802558
he looks like he might be an asshole
>>
>>2802477
Source on this dramarama
>>
>>2802854
leesha's fb nigga
>>
>>2802995
google link it.
>>
>>2803007
>>2802995
>>2802854
>>2802615
>>2802558
>>2802481
paying attention to A-list celeb is one thing but you guys are just fucking sad
>>
>>2803019
yeah we already knew that. feel free to rub it in.

>you're on 4chan
>>
>>2803019
Why would people on /ic/ care about a list celebs? I don't really give a shit about any of this but it only makes sense for people immersed in art to care about people popular artists. There are no "a list" concept artists.
>>
>>2803024
>I don't really give a shit about any of this but it only makes sense for people immersed in art to care about people popular artists
>care about people popular artists
>entire threads purpose is inquiring about popular artist seemingly being forgotten about
>>
File: hnnnng.jpg (30KB, 300x396px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnng.jpg
30KB, 300x396px
>>2801109
I want to see noah and feng fight to the death.

who would win?
>>
>>2803032
Noah actually looks kinda swole so I'd give him the edge. Unless feng's got some wing chun shit under his sleeve.
>>
>>2802524
Noah voted for Trump.
>>
>>2802519
Rapoza is a great artist but he says lots of stupid shit on social media
>>
>>2805413

I think we're all guilty of that. stfu.
>>
>>2805413

Like what, for instance?
>>
>>2805507
He's probably talking about posts like "hey I'm about to go take a big fat dump you guys". It's probably because he grew up on conceptart.org and adopted the infantile bullshit from Marko and Coro.
>>
>>2803041
Feng's built like a brick shithouse.

A brick shithouse for midgets, but a brick shithouse nonetheless.
>>
who fucking cares. he's not even that great. dudes way overrated.
>>
>>2805602
>It's probably because he grew up on conceptart.org and adopted the infantile bullshit from Marko and Coro.

does he also suggest anal penetration whenever an artist posts a new painting he likes? to be fair, they were in San Fran

come to think of it, what happened to those guys, too. We really need a new CA to keep track of all these artists. not to mention how fucking great their job board used to be.
>>
>>2805602
>>2807351

source?

post it.
>>
>>2807359

just go to CA and search through Marko and Coro's posts. they were great. and sort of gay.
>>
I'm going to assume /ic/ froths at the mouth at the sight of Ross Tran.
>>
>>2807351
Yeah, kinda. Dave got real faggy when he had Brad Rigney come on for a live stream talk. Could tell Brad was uncomfortable. Dunno what Dave was thinking, trying to touch dicks with a Jeebus-freak born again Christian from Alabama. What a fuckin doof.
>>
>>2807551
fucking post source.

source.
>>
>>2807387
that guy... is actually hella good. don't see it much with his youtube vids though.

noah, on the other hand...
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.