[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need your help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So I really really need your help /ic/. I'm in a hard phase of my life, I'm a uni student and in few years or even less I will have to start working, I will have way less time to draw. In the meanwhile I still have to study a lot of shit and I can't waste my time. Can you give me a complete course or a good drawing program? (ex. read this book, do this exercise tot times, read this other book, do this, etc.).
I'm a beginner, I want to get into digital art but want to be able to draw almost evrything from characters, to landscapes, to comics etc.
>>
Harold Speed's books are a good start
>>
>>2800568
"The practice and science or drawing", are you talking about this? Should I read something else from this author?
>>
Having a job isn't a necessarily a problem But I would suggest just Buying all Kinds of books for just information and study in drawing as you said. Find meet up groups in your area take your time to go to those if you have them. also take time to do blind contour drawing EVERY WHERE YOU GO it truly does help. You will see crap drawings at first but I would say after doing it 100 times you will see definite improvement in your seeing skills and imaginary skills as well. trust me on this.
>>
>>2800641
Can't really find any drawing group in my area, music is quite of a big thing here but art is totally ignored. Anyway would be oka to just copy stuuf and photos I see? Somewhat I find that fun to do, but I'm afraid it might be useless
>>
>>2800650
>
That is perfectly Fine too. I did that a lot too a year ago. But I'll tell you once you get comfortable I would suggest drawing from real life. It's a bigger difference that drawing from photo you can see dimensions WAY better than that too a photo. Mass and volume are involved in that to make your subject look more real, life-like- and 3D in a way. Though I'm not the best at this too Cause I my self am still learning. 2 years of "Dedicated drawing" What are do you live in I might be able to find one for you. That's If you trust me~
>>
>>2800565
>I'm in a hard phase of my life, I'm a uni student and in few years or even less I will have to start working
holy shit this has never happened to anyone and the sticky most definitely doesnt apply to you
>>
>>2800653
I live in north Italy, near a city called Pavia, there are some little private art schools but they are expensive as fuck

>>2800655
I'm in a bad situation, I have to study like a madman or have to find a shitty work that will leave me very few time to draw. I need to git gud fast and I would appreciate some more help, like people telling me exactly what to do, which exercises etc.
I spend a lot of time just to figure out what to do
>>
>>2800665
Yeah it's bad kill yourself.
>>
>>2800673
Can't even do that, should I read Loomis?
>>
>>2800665

Do either Watts Atelier online or New Masters Academy. Both cost money, but it's the closest thing you're going to get to a good teacher holding your hand.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.