[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Art diet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

What do you guys eat to keep a steady hand, maximum focus and efficiency?
>>
cum
>>
saliva from girls of questionable age
>>
>>2797191
Eat apples and small pieces of bread with Marmite on them
>>
>>2797191
ur mum
>>
>>2797202
>>2797194
>>2797192

>>/b/
>>
>>2797191
doritos and sprite. though i can't tell if it's negatively affecting my health or not. sometimes i have bananas.
>>
>>2797208
That's good. They have potassium so probably helps with rendering
>>
File: 1432737957276.gif (233KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432737957276.gif
233KB, 400x300px
>>2797191
I usually start off with a few slices of toasted Loomis. It's pretty good with some sprinkled Bridgman and jellied Hogarth. Wash it down with a hot cup of Villipu and I can really start to feel it.
>>
File: IMG_0942.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0942.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>2797191
I love cooking almost as much as art. Pic related is a recent pasta casserole. anything sturdy and saturated with chili keeps the muse alive

Pasta is a mainstay in most of my meals, can't really avoid the carbs so better to cut the fat and gravy. sometimes I'll make meat pies or something with mashed potatoes or couscous instead. frying couscous with heinz baked beans is cheap and tasty as fuck. A bit of minced meat can go a long way with some sturdy veggies like zucchinis

my favorite easy comfort food on tight days is custom wraps, it's kind of like ghetto pizza but better

You need ham slices, red onions, bell mushrooms, tomatoes, shredded gouda and some kind of wrapping bread (soft and white, not tortilla). you can add chili or bell peppers, olives, caper, whatever you want, just lay easy on the wet veggies since we're going to wrap and heat this shit. the only thing you can do wrong is too much moisture

slice and pre-fry veggies with a minimum of oil, slice ham into thin strips, butter and sprinkle a cheese layer on the bread, throw the whole concoction in, sprinkle another layer of cheese to taste, season with oregano and basil leaves. It's better to microwave since the oven will harden and crack thin bread before the insides get properly heated. friends and relatives love this one, I'll make 16 of these to serve a small gathering and they'll vanish instantly
>>
>>2797191
>>
>>2797191

Not fucking fat, soda and chips I can tell you for sure. Sugar and fat make the transition to basement dweller much faster.

Also have some work out to keep yourself healthy and focused.

Eat plenty of carbs. Your brain eats carbs.
>>
>>2797191
If you have time to stop and have a propper meal then you are doing something wrong
>>
>>2797191
>not eating cup noodles like your rendering overlord neets
>>
>>2797266
That looks bretty noice. 8/10 would eat.
>>
>>2797295

Yeah. Either you're not wasting all of your free time """improving""" or you're not having a full-time job
>>
>>2797261
kek
>>
>>2797295
You know eating healthy means a longer life span which means more time to perfect your craft.
>>
File: 1451354390800.jpg (38KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1451354390800.jpg
38KB, 450x495px
>>2797295

>mfw the anons who believe this and skip healthy meals and good sleep to "git gud" will probably improve more slowly due to their ill health anyway

It's like the question of whether you want to be going 100 miles an hour for 8 hours or 80 miles an hour for 8.5, anon. Just eat the fucking meal. Your brain is a part of your body and requires nutrition and rest just like the rest of it.
>>
>>2797191
for me, it's the mcChicken. the perfect sandwich.
>>
>>2797191
Have to eat plenty of sugar and drink ice water to stop my brain from frying itself.
>>
>>2798127
Meat is bad for you anon. Also the chicken suffers.
>>
>>2797266
Do you have a slow-cooker? It's especially useful if you like to make your own baked beans. Just throw some dry beans in there with a good chunk of pork and a liter or two of broth.

I love ground meat as well. I found it makes for the easiest and best tasting dishes.
I like to prep the pan with some garlic browned in butter, then let the meat sit on the garlic and butter for a couple minutes as I season it. Then I'll throw in spinach and some mushrooms (I like Cremini for this) and cook it a bit more. Once the meat's almost cooked, I'll turn up the heat and dump in some tomato sauce along with my baked beans from above and a couple spoons of bbq sauce or sriracha. I think that's everything. So far that's my go-to meal when I don't feel like trying any new recipes.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.