[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dare you guy to save my ugly tatoo. Backstory: It all begins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I dare you guy to save my ugly tatoo.

Backstory:
It all begins with the mith of Oedipus and the riddle of the sphinx. Three Pyramids, and the shadow on the low part.

>The shadow
Is actually a shadow from the biggest piramid, but this one is hidden on the drawning its something like a 3D piramid, on a extremelly forced perspective...

>The tree little balls on the top sides
The middle one will become a ouroboros with a sun inside(thats the plan but i dont know)
The other ones i dont have a clue of what i'm gonna do...

Please Help the poor bastard that have done a few bad choices on life.

P.S. Really bad Inglish, sorry mates.
>>
TL;DR LOL

looks gay btw
>>
bring your concept to a good tattoo artist, thats the only salvation for you now. thats if they can work with the huge black shadow as well. dont go cheap, do your research and quit getting cheap tattoos.
>>
>>2781891
>save my ugly tattoo
how much are you gonna pay?
>>
>>2781902
This. A good tattoo guy can reverse that shitfest.
As an idea for the black thing, you could make a black pyramid and work on highlighting it.
>>
>>2782224
If i had money i would pay a better tatoo you fucking jew.

>>2782227
Noted
>>
>>2781891
holy shit man if you dont have money for a decent artist just dont have a tattoo, that thing looks pure dogshit
>>
>>2782321
This. It's like paying $20 for cosmetic surgery, you need to be fucking retarded to do it.
>>
>>2782318
>do work for free
Whos the real jew here, enjoy your shit tat lol
>>
>>2781891
>I dare you guy to save my ugly tattoo
fuck off with that shit, pa an artist if you need a design
>>
>>2781891
don't reproduce
>>
>>2782761
Only with your shitty ges right?

Send pics of your mother also
>>
File: robots.png (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
robots.png
84KB, 500x500px
can we turn this into a tattoo crit thread? my boyfriend asked me to design him one and i don't know shit about tattoos.

i figure if he takes it to a good tattoo artist they can always improve it but i could still use some input
>>
>>2781892
Kek.
>>
>>2783102
lmao mrs butterfly, I'm not the kike with the giant triangle on my back

it's good that you've branded yourself tho so everyone gets the warning signal and avoids you
>>
Oh, OP, I'm so sorry
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.