[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of doing a large scale, expressionist theme painting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Thinking of doing a large scale, expressionist theme painting about Brexit/Farage, populism and Trumps election, possibly also featuring Putin and China as well is some form.

Can /ic/ help me to create a title for it to get me started?
>>
"Deus Vult"
>>
>>2775885
"Libtards BTFO" also sounds appropriate.
>>
>>2775885
The Reawakening of the European Man and the Dawn of the Second Renaissance (WE WUZ KANGS)
>>
"Current Year, Man"
>>
modern meme magic
>>
>>2775885
"Tryhard freshman social commentary"
>>
File: 1458288186106.webm (396KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458288186106.webm
396KB, 640x360px
How can i contribute, mate?
>>
>>2775919
But it's not the current year anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJREn9c45cM
>>
>>2775885
>also featuring Putin and China
They should be front and center, since they're the ones actually pulling the strings and running the US now thanks to faggots like you.

"Russia's Bitch" can be the title.
>>
World War <3
>>
>>2776151
honestly this. russia basically conquered the us and by etension the world whilst burgers are clapping and chanting TRUMP
>>
File: TheRedEgg.jpg (114KB, 736x577px) Image search: [Google]
TheRedEgg.jpg
114KB, 736x577px
>>2776151
>they're the ones actually pulling the strings and running the US now thanks to faggots like you.

I voted remain and probably wouldn't have voted for Trump if I was American. Hence the painting will not portray Trump & co in an entirely favorable light but I haven't decided on a composition yet.

Was inspired to do this by Kokoshcka's The Red Egg.
>>
>>2776450
>I voted remain and probably wouldn't have voted for Trump if I was American.
Off yourself mate.
>>
"Dawn of the Idiocracy"
>>
File: le sneaky sombrero face.jpg (386KB, 1640x1636px) Image search: [Google]
le sneaky sombrero face.jpg
386KB, 1640x1636px
>>2776464
>astroturfing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
File: 1479669487636.jpg (42KB, 510x525px) Image search: [Google]
1479669487636.jpg
42KB, 510x525px
>>2776464
>non-whites emigrate to the west for hard cash
>SJW's pretend it is for multicultural paradise
>mfw they are serving the interests of ultra capitalists
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.