[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chunbum's Painting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: The Ukrainian Angel 03 - small.jpg (338KB, 854x1138px) Image search: [Google]
The Ukrainian Angel 03 - small.jpg
338KB, 854x1138px
What do you think? XD
>>
>>2775405
Hello. Bum. I would like to buy. how do I buy a painting? your majesty.
>>
>>2775417
Go to vangoart or saatchiart and buy online. Thank you. :D
>>
>>2775421
I was just kidding. your art sucks. Your not welcome.
>>
>>2775426
What's wrong with my art? :(

I think my art is amazing :D
>>
>>2775431
too expensive. it some how degrades the quality of you work.
>>
>>2775437
I don't understand what you mean by "expensive" leading to "lower quality".

The ones that are "expensive" are ones that are big. I think my medium-sized and small works are not expensive.
>>
>>2775437
If my art sucks how come my art has been featured numerous times on vangoart and once on saatchi art? Also people buy my art. 2017 will be a great year for me to sell more art.
>>
>>2775463
your brush work is pleasing. Your subjects are lifeless I feel like your brush work, skill with mixing hues clashes with your subjects.. Are you working form photos? they just seem dead man.
>>
the hair has too much black. the stripe in the bg is black. it's robbing your good brush work. u get what i'm saying?
>>
Agree that your brush work is very pleasing, but otherwise not the biggest fan of the painting overall. Lovely use of color on the skin though.
>>
>>2775405
head looks huge in the thumbnail. if you aren't going to learn realism why bother making anything representational at all? why not just paint purely abstractly like this? outside of the reason "I want to paint beautiful women" which no you clearly don't or you'd learn realism.
>>
>>2775468
I like the subdued and restrained emotional content of my subjects.

>>2775493
I want to have my own style. I don't want to paint in realism. I want to paint in representational semi-abstract expressionism.

You are right that the head looks a bit too big in the thumbnail, but it may be because the body is turned little bit, causing it to look smaller compared to the head.
>>
>>2775549
>but it may be because the body is turned little bit, causing it to look smaller compared to the head.
if that's the case her tube neck is way too thick. you can't use "maybe it's the perspective" excuse when you admit you don't understand perspective because you haven't studied it. you've "semi" studied it. which just means you haven't studied it enough.
>>
why do we have so many threads about this guy's latest craptastic paint-abortions?

If I was the /ic/ janitor I'd ban him so hard. Also that black guy who does the same shit. Also 2-strike warnings for every dumbfuck who posts his noob work in its own thread instead a drawthread.

I would make /ic/ great again.
>>
>>2775553
What are you talking about? The neck cannot be any thinner. If so the head would look too big. It was thinner before, and I had to make it thicker to balance it out. I studied perspective plenty. Sorry but I had to make up the body from imagination because I only got her face and her hands in the photo.
>>
>>2775553
Okay the neck could be 1 mm thinner. That would help a lot. Thanks for pointing it out.
>>
>>2775562
i like the bloody pussy you made her lips into
>>
File: The Ukrainian Angel 04 - small.jpg (396KB, 955x1274px) Image search: [Google]
The Ukrainian Angel 04 - small.jpg
396KB, 955x1274px
Here is another revision with neck slighter thinned
>>
>>2775558
I agree. but bumbchin is actually not a troll. he's a fine artist who is just marketing.
>>
>>2775558
also can we get back the study threads where everybody tries to draw the same thing. I loved those study threads.
>>
>>2776286
You don't need to obsess with studies. Maybe one or two studies as preparation for a bigger work such as a painting would be enough, but big works that offer vehicle for major breakthrough rather than small studies should be your focus.
>>
File: The Witch Doctor 01 - small.jpg (389KB, 799x997px) Image search: [Google]
The Witch Doctor 01 - small.jpg
389KB, 799x997px
You guys will love this painting!
>>
>>2775463
>If my art sucks how come my art has been featured numerous times on vangoart and once on saatchi art? Also people buy my art. 2017 will be a
I hope you don't put this shit on your resume
>>
>>2776631
I never did. Read my CV
>>
>>2775405
I am not a hater I would like to say that your realism pieces are my favorites that I've seen of yours. This is a lot different than most of the stuff that I've seen you do and I gotta say that I like this direction! keep exploring more tonal variation in the shadows like this maybe even change color temp as you go around the corners too... keep it up.
>>
>>2776629
I find myself backing up to get a better view and then when I'm there I need to get in closer for a better look. That's not a good thing.
>>
I feel like Chunbum samefags so much that whenever somebody says something that isn't completely shitting on him I imagine it's him typing it. Can a 4chan gold member please activate samefag checker so you can put my suspicions to rest?
>>
>>2776664
Just squint your eyes from a distance.

>>2776671
They are groundless accusations.
>>
>>2776633
>Read my CV
Post it
>>
>>2776721
Look it up online.

Google "chunbum park myportfolio cv"
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.