[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has being good at art helped you attract girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: fangirls.jpg (104KB, 640x371px) Image search: [Google]
fangirls.jpg
104KB, 640x371px
Has being good at art helped you attract girls?
>>
>>2773906
We've had this thread 3 times this month already. I'm so glad I'm becoming Janitor.
>>
>>2773914
save us from the cancer anon
you can be the batman of /ic/
cleaning out shit before we even smell it
>>
>>2773906
why would you want girls? they are nothing but problems. there is a reason why wise men say "think with your head, not your balls".
>>
File: 1433363145570.png (98KB, 461x400px) Image search: [Google]
1433363145570.png
98KB, 461x400px
>>2773933
So, I should fuck wise men. Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>2773934
It's where the money's at.
>>
>>2773937
>>2773934
it's what all the females are doing, and look how far it gets them on what little they have
>>
>>2773934
no, masturbation is good enough. you are really not missing out on much. women are stinky and gross, but you'll only tolerate it cause she's an opposite sex. that's cause your genes are messing with your head.
men are even more gross, don't have sex with anyone but yourself. if you are an artist, you should have a vivid imagination to fap to.
>>
>>2773943
hahaha you are unofficially my nigga
>>
File: url.png (7KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
7KB, 265x190px
>>2773943
>he physically masturbates
>he doesn't feed and stroke his ego
>>
>>2773943
Wisdom of the falcon
>>
>>2773939
how dare women ever complain about anything.
>>
>>2773986
how the fuck did you get that from what was being said? lol xd
>>
File: ___2016_04_07_05.08.18.png (129KB, 236x317px) Image search: [Google]
___2016_04_07_05.08.18.png
129KB, 236x317px
>>2773943
>he hasn't created mpd level imaginary friends to fuck
>>
>>2773906
>Has being good at art
Stopped reading there
>>
Actually yes.
>>
>>2773906
I've had a steady supply of cooch without waving my sketchbook around, so no I guess?
>>
>>2773906
yes. my fb suggestions are all females and I have no idea who they are. I'm a sexy concept artist.
>>
>>2773906

ITT:
>Art makes you attractive to girls.
>Your smell, autism and retarded personality keeps them away.
>>
>>2774633
>not making every girl flip through your sketchbook as you drive her to orgasm, so she starts associating your art with orgasms to the point her vagina starts quivering with pleasure at the sight of it
>not having them spread word about your orgasm inducing art to other girls until you have a network of pavlov's sluts gushing at your art
>not eventually pavlov-slutting a couple of art directors' daughters so they convince their daddies your art is the best thing ever and they should give you jobs so their vaginas can see your art in public until they inevitably turn into art orgasming exhibitionists
>not becoming a media sensation because your art literally makes girls scream with their legs shaking in public
This is why you will never make it.
>>
>>2773914
I don't really like janitors since they always abuse their power, but anyone that gets rid of these r9k threads about girlfriends we've been having lately is welcome
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.