[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things That Boil Your Blood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: no.jpg (94KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
94KB, 700x700px
>browsing Reddit
>people submitting art to get exposure
>big watermarks in the center of the piece
>liberal use of photobashing that nobody in the comments is aware of

holy fuck make it stop
>>
>>2773222
>>browsing Reddit
Also, checked
>>
>>2773222
>>browsing Reddit
hello fellow Redditor!! =D
>>
>>2773260
>>2773267
>not getting free easy exposure for your art because 4chan told you to hate reddit

literally, figuratively, and metaphorically NOT. GOING. TO MAKE IT.

/r/art is so fucking easy to impress. even with okay art you'll get idiots flooding your inbox for art.
>>
>>2773222
>>browsing Reddit
Pls leave and stay leave.
>>
>>2773287
>implying I'm here to "make it"
>implying I don't get pure joy from art as a hobby, in between studying other things I really love
I come to /ic/ to pick up some tips, leave some resources, see some neat imagery and glance at other people improving and making progress on their own.

In all seriousness though, if you're on reddit looking for art exposure that's okay, I think we just found it funny as your opening statement.
>>
>>2773307

t. talentless shitter who produces garbage art
>>
File: redditisfun.jpg (480KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
redditisfun.jpg
480KB, 1000x1000px
i should post more Stalenhag rip-offs and animal portraits
>>
>>2773352
I'll post my work but you know how it goes: post urs faget
>>
File: 7a9.jpg (54KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
7a9.jpg
54KB, 600x480px
>>2773260
>>2773267
>>2773289
>Muh sekret klub
There is nothing impressive about browsing 4chan exclusively you neckbeards
>>
>>2773387

No, the impressive thing is not visiting Reddit.
>>
>>2773390
No, the impressive thing is not browsing 4chan.
>>
thinking about how much fucking work it takes to do simple things in 2d art
>>
>on reddit
>see people shitting on concept art and old masters like da Vinci
>go through comment history
>it's an art history major
>literally spams /r/art with some painting of clouds and other weird abstract art
Why the fuck are art history people so fucking pretentious? They don't even know how to draw.
>>
>>2773392
>le upboat xdd
>>
>>2773390
>>2773392
no the impressive thing is my big soft tits
>>
>>2773397
>le downvote ;)
>>
>>2773396
>Has art history major
>shits on da Vinci
>>
r/art is literally the most pretentious art community ever, they just care about shit that looks cool even if its boring in terms of subject matter
>>
>>2773530
That's how most people enjoy art. /ic/ is the worst echo chamber.
>>
File: take_me_away_by_ryky-dan6qoq.jpg (137KB, 894x893px) Image search: [Google]
take_me_away_by_ryky-dan6qoq.jpg
137KB, 894x893px
>>2773222
This guy:

I have no idea why people love his shit so much. I didn't even type in his username to find his gallery I just went to the front page of dA with the assumption he'd be there and sure enough...

He went from being totally unknown maybe a little over a year ago and now has 2 million views

This doesn't make my blood boil but it's just astoundingly mystifying. To his credit though, he's improved a fair amount in a relatively short time
>>
>>2773749
fuck, link: http://ryky.deviantart.com
>>
File: 1406063907964.gif (270KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
1406063907964.gif
270KB, 500x389px
>>2773752
I think I'm about to puke glitter
>>
>>2773749
ryky triggers me
he has absolutely no fucking skill but he impresses retarded normies by making everything sparkly and instagram filtery looking
his brushstrokes look like he doesnt give a shit
he has no technical skill
i just cant stand this fucking cunt
i mean other popular meme artists at least have skill but this faggot just shoves his shit art into tons of groups, impresses normies and gets away with shit art
>>
>>2773358
ok maybe
consider this:
you just suck
>>
>>2773530
That's like the exact opposite if pretentious. Pretentious would be like if they only posted red squares and thought that was the pinnacle of art whilst hating realistic dragons and shit. They're pretty pleb, sometimes they even upvote those dumb celebrity copies to the top.
>>
>>2773358
didn't one of your paintings get to the front page a while back? I remember seeing it, I think nosecuck was also shitting up that thread.
>>
File: 1445612677965.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445612677965.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>2773749
>>
ITT Reddit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.