[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you train to have a true sense of form? Like rotating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 4245343.jpg (124KB, 2240x1489px) Image search: [Google]
4245343.jpg
124KB, 2240x1489px
How can you train to have a true sense of form? Like rotating any shape you want and still accurately drawing everything? My life goal is just having true mastery of form. I can't be bothered with anything else till I can do this.
>>
>>2772513
Have fun not doing anything else.

polite sage
>>
Do you have any pictures of same model/s?

For example, do you have a multiple photos of same objects and their arangement from different angle/view point as you posted?
>>
File: 1472739275543.jpg (45KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1472739275543.jpg
45KB, 500x281px
>>2772525
>saging on /ic/
>>
>>2772527
Do you suggest to just take more reference? I'm already practicing with 3D models but it still isn't quite as accurate as I'd like it to be. Foreshortening gives me a hell of a time, especially with round shapes.
>>
>>2772525
Why do people say sage when they sage

Makes you more of an asshole then just not posting anything

>impolite unsaged
>>
>>2772530
honestly yeah
id say try first rotating as best u can, then taking reference of the actual angles, then studying them then trying to rotate em again best u can
>>
File: fuckingidiot.jpg (35KB, 182x191px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingidiot.jpg
35KB, 182x191px
>>2772513
How can you train to have a true sense of faggotry? Like making any thread you want and still cocksucking everything? My life goal is just having true mastery of dick. I can't be bothered with anything else till I can do this.
>>
How can you train to have a true sense of light? Like lighting any light you want and still accurately lighting everything? My life goal is just having true mastery of light. I can't be bothered with anything else till i can do this.
>>
How can you train to have a true sense of color? Like coloring any color you want and still accurately coloring everything? My life goal is just having true mastery of color. I can't be bothered with anything else till I can do this.
>>
>>2772659
>>2772673
>>2772692
Why are artists so mentally unstable? I get you grew up in shitty households and get triggered easily as you're mostly degenerates and NEETs that don't have anything else in life but the delusion you will make it some day although you're complete failures in life.
>>
>>2772530
One word:
PERSPECTIVE
>>
File: form.jpg (100KB, 961x731px) Image search: [Google]
form.jpg
100KB, 961x731px
>>2772513
I believe a lot of it has to do with "line anticipation". Knowing what impression of form your line would give before you even lay it down on paper. So you cycle through several imagined versions of stroke before putting down the best one.

Its best developed through gesture drawing, where you have to draw what you "feel" instead of a contour.
>>
>>2772986
Somehow everything comes down to perspective eventually. I guess it's time to commit to it full time for a few months.
>>
>>2772513
Descriptive geometry?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.