[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am killing myself today. I just wanted to say that you were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: the-ascension-of-christ.jpg (127KB, 660x623px) Image search: [Google]
the-ascension-of-christ.jpg
127KB, 660x623px
I am killing myself today. I just wanted to say that you were one of the best boards I got to know. Sure you have some failed memes and frustrating discussions at times but overall you helped me a lot in improving myself. I just want ed to say that you are meaningful for some people and I want you to know that you have to continue that work.

See ya in art heaven *^*7
>>
>>2771641

Post your work. So we'll know if you're for real.
>>
>>2771641
hope you have a blank signed canvas next to you where your brains will be splattered on, your family could sell it for a lot.

seriously though don't kill yourself fa.m think of all the art you are depriving the world
>>
>>2771644
I dont want to show anything because I am a novice, I dont like my work.
>>2771645
I am ill, my treatment would be very expensive and combining that with the fact that I just dont feel like living makes it pretty clear what to do.

Still, its not meaningless if I die. You do help people, keep that in mind.
>>
>>2771641
Not gunna make it.
>>
>>2771648
>notgunnakillurself
>>
>>2771641
>>2771648

You see man.

If you really, really like drawing, keep doing it. Don't quit.

I would feel much more shit and more humilliated if I simply decided to not keep going anymore before time takes all of my faculties.

I'd be trying all my life. All of it. I will be an old man and almost blind, but I'd keep trying. That's the only way I can go at peace, knowing I did my best. Knowing I'm still being a fucking shit, but keeping forward. Knowing it wasn't enough to be good, but also knowing I never stopped trying. Knowing I never made it to the end of the road, but also knowing I went further than anyone.

I'd never stop trying until I get really good, or until the last beat of my old heart fades quietly and I fall on the floor, on top of my shitty drawings.
>>
Did you happen to delete your skype conversations recently? Sorry if I'm mistaking you for someone else. Either way, I'd like to see your novice art and remember it. Sorry for your illness, anon.
>>
>>2771641
post work then kill self
>>
>>2771641
>>2771648
>im killing myself
>lol im not going to post my work its too embarrassing XD
Yeah you are full of shit.
>>
>>2771641
OP, please don't kill yourself! You're gonna make it.
>>
I think you're looking for /b/ dumbass.
>>
Please OP, reconsider. I don't know your situation, but call a suicide hotline and get help.
>>
>>2771722
Are you feeling bad for all the times you told people they won't make it?

>>2771648
How about you at least try find a way to pay that treatment? How can one be so ambitionless when it comes to their own life?
Think about this: What would need to change in my life in order for me to live on. If you can't find an answer, you're probably depressed and a lost cause. If you find a cause, something that makes life worthy to live, work toward it.

PS: If you think your death will help anyone... Sorry but unless your friends and family are total sociopaths you will pretty much destroy their lives as well or at least severely scar them.
>>
>>2771641
>*^*7
The fuck is this shit
>>
>>2771741
>call a suicide hotline and get help.

if by help you mean being forcibly interred and drugged in a psychiatric institution.

vaya con dios, OP. life is shit. if you're going to do it, just make sure you do it in a way that is effective. you don't want to end up a vegetable. No small caliber firearms, drug ODs, etc. Do your homework.
>>
>>2771648
if you suicide you are literally ngmi
>>
>>2771641
>I am killing myself today
confirmed never gonna make it
>>
You can't die before studying Loomis
>>
Sycra, noooo!
>>
>>2771648
are you that guy, with brain cancer? :(
also is ths guy supposed to represent uterus? what is the drawing called who is the author?
>>
>>2771641
Is your illness terminal? If so, I can totally understand this. If you've got pancreatic cancer or something and don't want to see the end of days, no one will blame you.

If not, I think you should at least try and get treatment. I've felt this way often. Just gotta keep trying.
>>
File: ext_carotid.png (548KB, 649x600px) Image search: [Google]
ext_carotid.png
548KB, 649x600px
Hope you studied your anatomy.
>>
>>2771711
Whats so hard to understand? Hatred for shit work is pretty common.
>>
Op, I see where you are coming from but please, don't do it. I tried but I got lucky, then I immediately regreted it afterwards.
>>
Let us be your friends. What's the problem? How can we help?
>>
File: 1479638541767.jpg (623KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479638541767.jpg
623KB, 1920x1200px
Hey man, sorry to hear you are in a position to even have to consider suicide. I hope theres a way past it, but if not, safe travels, I'll catch you on the other side
>>
Hey OP, don't do it! If you want to we can chat for a while?
>>
OP give me ur email, I will try my hardest to help you and cheer you up.
>>
/ic/ is shit and OP is a troll

everyone here should kill themselves
>>
>>2771641
>>2771648
>/ic/ falling for this
sure is reddit here
>>
>>2771641
Can I have whatever work you did in case it explodes in value because of your death?
>>
>>2772160
better to waste time on troll than even once not help someone who needs help
>>
>>2772202
better to not wast your time with trolls than to waste your time with trolls
>>
>>2772048
It shouldn't fucking matter if OP was actually going to off himself(which he's not)
An actual suicidal person wouldn't give two shits and showed everything.
>>
>>2772314
an actual suicidal person also wouldn't whore for attention on the internet
>>
>>2771641
no! if you kill yourself you'll miss the thing!
>>
>>2771641
>killing myself
>overall you helped me a lot in improving myself

sure bud.
>>
>>2772314
Having been a suicidal person I can say this is not true at all.
>>
>>2772314
>about to kill myself
>lol let me show my shitty drawings so people can shit on me and laugh one last time

no, OP shouldn't show shit if he knows they are bad drawings
>>
haha
>>
>>2771641
dont it fa.m, you gonna make it. your life is valuable.no need to throw it away. Dont make your love ones go through this.
>>
>>2772364
unless you're writing this from the afterlife, stfu. you were a whiny teen in need of attention.

>>2772371
>i'm about to end my life and cease to exist for all eternity, so I totally care what a couple of strangers online think about my drawings.
just shut the fuck up please.
>>
>>2771775
this, i would choose a suicide bag/ exit bag. seems pretty easy to make and it doesnt hurt. i would recommend buying a bunch of xanax too. its not for pain. its just to die super peaceful, and listening to your favorite song
>>
>>2771641
>*^*7
Nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>2771641
it's not suicide if nobody misses you

>nobody cares op
>kill yourself
>overpopulated world
>>
>>2772364
No you weren't shut the fuck up
Being sad about shit everyone goes though is not the same as being suicidal you dramaqueen.
>>
The only reason you are depressed is because you haven't found your purpose. You value things that you cant control. Fix that and you'll fix your depression.
>>
>>2772948
>"I've been suicidal."
>"No you haven't."
Ah, classic.

>>2771641
rest in pepperoni
If you're still around tho, I promise not to shit all over you if you do post your work.
>>
>>2771641
Bye anonymous. If it's possible give us a sign as to how rad the afterlife is... like, rattle our tables or something. Two rattles = good, one rattle = bad. Don't be too spooky though, I don't believe in ghosts and I don't want to start.
>>
>>2771762
I think it's a sad face and the 7 is like an arm slouching over something. Like the top of the 7 is where the shoulder is and the bottom is reminiscent of the forearm draping down implying deadness. That's my take.
>>
>>2771641
Are you sure you want to do that? Hell is not a fun place.
>>
>>2773746
We are already in hell
>>
>>2771641
Who's ed?
>>
>>2773742
I thought the 7 is a hand holding a gun.
>>
>>2771762
it's a salute o7, with the head up, you can see the bottom of the nose and how the eyes have dropped down onto the same plane.
>>
>>2772335
kek
>>
>>2771722
This sounds like the nicest thing I read on /ic/ ever. Saying someone will make it...
>>
File: notgonnamakeit.png (253KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
notgonnamakeit.png
253KB, 516x526px
>>2778876
>>
>>2771641
Suicide is the worst permanent solution to a temporary issue. Well I don't know what having a terminal illness is like but try your hardest to find support and money by maybe looking for jobs or selling your art, I think you can make it if you believe in yourself and try hard enough! Then the reward of actually making as an artist will taste even sweeter.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.