[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deviantart Alternatives.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

What others alternatives we have to promote or show our art?

>excluding twitter, facebook and twitter.
>>
>>2771598
There aren't any.
>>
>>2771598

i'm wondering this too... where to get more exposure with your art?
>>
>>2771603
dumblr.
>>
ArtStation?
>>
>>2771626
Artstation is for professionals trying to make a name for themselves and get exposure, and chances are OP is not one.
>>
>>2771632
I've seen a lot of pretty mediocre and trash work on artstation, nobody's stopping you from having one.
>>
File: spill.png (221KB, 829x783px) Image search: [Google]
spill.png
221KB, 829x783px
iv been using DA for about a year now the sight is broken as shit and most of the community is actual cancer but theres a couple cool little circles of people and its prob by far the best way to gain exposure
>>
>>2771658
Except the mods that review your submissions.

Deviantart gets a bad rap, but one of its winning points is that its open to everyone. However, it is looked down upon in the professional community and recommended you don't use that as to host your portfolio.
>>
medium.com is not bad. not just for art tho.
>>
>>2771712
>Except the mods that review your submissions.

wait wat, I never had any problem with artstation and i'm literal trash, what do you mean?
>>
>>2771712
>Except the mods that review your submissions.
w-what
>>
File: 1481322076416.jpg (81KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1481322076416.jpg
81KB, 640x1136px
Just post your shit everywhere. It´s fucking FREE, takes like 10 secondes of your time and you never know who will look at it. You don´t need to dye your hair to join tumblr and you don´t need to create your own original ponies on dA.

Found some obscure twitter rip-off? Create an account immediately and start uploading.
>>
File: Capture.png (22KB, 764x185px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22KB, 764x185px
>>2772566
>>2772577
i think he means this
>>
>>2772582
Nice try commie but we're onto your "brave new world" indoctrination. Your social marxism days are numbered.
>>
File: elfwood.jpg (30KB, 580x429px) Image search: [Google]
elfwood.jpg
30KB, 580x429px
>>2771598
>>
>>2771598
tumblr
instagram
ArtStation
furraffinity
hentaifoundry
picarto
pixv
boorus (danbooru, gelbooru)
>>
>>2772741

Darn, that takes me back. That shit site still around?
>>
>>2772861
Boorus have admins looking through shit too.
>>
>>2771598
Your own website.
>no rules
Free server for about 1-2 years, so set and accomplish whatever goals within that time limit.
>can't pay up after that
You need to reconsider your path.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.