[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TeePublic / Redbubble / Society6

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Beaver (A4 - Ballpoint Pen).jpg (254KB, 921x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Beaver (A4 - Ballpoint Pen).jpg
254KB, 921x1075px
I just put up my artworks on these websites, teepublic link as below. Does this really works for artist / pure profit for the manufacturing company?

Poorfag here, any form of support is truly appreciated.

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/919807-joe-schilling-stitch-em-up
>>
I've been selling on them for a few years now.

> Does this really works for artist / pure profit for the manufacturing company?

Not sure what you're asking here. Yes, when a sale is made, you get a profit margin. The company keeps the rest.

Whether or not you're going to actually sell work is hard to say. You're either:

1. Bringing in your own traffic & buyers from off-site
2. Making sales from buyers browsing on-site

You can definitely make a decent passive monthly income, but its very hard to do and takes a long time to build up. A lot of it is luck (being featured helps boost sales), but a lot of it is creating work that is very appealing to a large amount of people. Success on these sites is NOT about creating the "best" work, but rather creating the "right" work that really clicks with people. Technical skill has little to do with it.

Let me know if you have any questions about them - I'm happy to help!
>>
>>2768500
thanks for the insight and clear up.
Im in slight confusion since i have no sales yet. shared on FB & twitter, nothing happened.

guess i hafta give it some time as well.
>>
>>2768905
Sharing on Facebook and Twitter only works if you have a large amount of loyal followers to begin with.
>>
File: 1480618120888.jpg (708KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1480618120888.jpg
708KB, 2048x1536px
>>2768462
I have been researching these sites for a couple years and will be finally jumping in starting next year

from what I could gather everything comes down to volume. you want to have tons of designs up there of decent quality and they'll start selling overtime if they catch people's interest

the people who make good money from it produce a lot of designs and say it has a lot to do with quantity

>person likes your design
>goes to your page to see what else you got
>it's empty and they leave

now compare that to a store with hundreds of other goodies that will keep the interest of the consumer
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.