[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

tell me what you think. no nigger talk.
>>
its not good
>>
>>2766182
thanks
>>
>>2766179
I'm trying to learn oils right now and this is like a demonstration of every mistake I hope to avoid.
>>
>>2766192
and what mistake it that. see, ya'll are vague with the critiques. just trying to put me down
>>
>>2766179
dem niggu lips mayne
>>
>>2766227
its a nigger...mulattoo.
>>
>>2766179
Nothing is in proportion: hands are fuckhuge, waist is rail thin, giant traps. The way the right arm is positioned doesn't make sense, looks disconnected. The face is a trainwreck, looks like when you squeeze a dolls face in. The nose is turned up too high like a pig snout.
>>
>>2766233
does it look wonky or just stylized
>>
>>2766235
It looks wonky. Stylized would mean it looks visually interesting and unique. This looks like you tried to make it look realistic and failed. I hate being rude and shit, but come on man.
>>
>>2766239
well if i used a grid the proportions would be better. how about the painting.
>>
>>2766241
Painting looks pretty good, only thing I'd say is the use of blue on the face was a bad decision.
>>
File: goldface.jpg (8KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
goldface.jpg
8KB, 200x192px
>>2766241
>>2766247
>mfw when the desaturated reds are actually blue
>>
Go back to /IC...

it's terrible
>>
>>2766247
hey...thats just how i learn to do it.
>>
illastrat, don't listen to these foolish idiots who are ideologically distorted and can't think of art beyond the rigid and boring fundamentals.

Just look at that hand and the face! And the torso, how confidently it stands in a shapely manner! I know from experience how hard it is to paint the hand that well in impasto style. Because hand is complicated and things get muddy quickly.

The freaking idiots know absolutely nothing about color. What you did with ultramarine blue was the right decision. You have pink skin, and to make a shadow you go towards the blue, a reddish/purplish blue. It's mostly a muted grey there, but the blue still remains and can be perceived however vaguely.

Now, you could have done more by adding orange to the face for the shadow area as well - that would have been a step forward with this painting.

I love the red on the ear - it's so creative and provocative and gets your attention. Red comes before all other colors. Red is how you cause flesh to turn over and bend, and it's precisely the reason why the tumblr artists all paint the nose red, because nose is closest to you and in your face - something these idiots don't seem to know.

This is a good painting. You can have wrong anatomy and proportions, yet still have something that still works. That's how awesome you are as an artist. I could never paint like this no matter how hard I tried, and this goes same for anyone else.

Save, preserve, develop and experiment with your unique style that no one has except you.

Uniqueness is the key to success in the art world. These idiots who keep practicing "fundamentals" and approaching art as if it were a dojo are doing it wrong, and banging their head onto concrete block hoping to break it, merely to crush their skull in vain.

Good job and keep painting
>>
this might be your worst work yet. keep doing what you're doing because this is a brilliant case study in how being stubborn and cocksure can not only retard one's progress but also lead to regression.

>>2766357
oh good it's time for another illastrat-cumbum circlejerk
>>
>>2766213
Your paintings are vague.
>>
>>2766365

Show me your work. Show me your CV.

Oh great, not again a nobody with nothing to show.
>>
>>2766375
if you're the type that flaunts you CV on 4chan, then it's not a CV that's going to impress anyone. just how many coffeeshops have you shown your work at cumbum?
>>
>>2766179
You are improving, but she kinda looks like a pig?
>>
>>2766365
Jesus Christ how dense can you be
>>
>>2766394
No, I happen to be on 4chan and I happen to have a CV with stuffs happening.

You've got nothing and you are a nobody.
>>
>>2766179
>no nigger talk.
Screenshotted. If you ever try and do something with your work offline, I'll be sure to inform them of your racist ass.

Fortunately your work seems to perpetually suck, so it's not like that will ever happen.
>>
>>2766404
Too bad I'm black
>>
>>2766404
How is that racist? I don't get it. Please explain.
>>
>>2766416
>literal pig nose on a pink-skinned white woman
>not racist
b-b-but I'm black!
>>
>>2766400
>stuffs happening.
wow ur hired
>>
>>2766179
Learn colors and proportions, the strokes are nice though.
You have potential, but is not a good painting.
>>
File: IMG_20160708_022637.jpg (4MB, 2433x3042px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_022637.jpg
4MB, 2433x3042px
>>2766441

The first whitey painted, now I suddenly am a cracker
>>
>>2766404
lol, faggot, you should be more concerned about prepping your wife's bull
>>
The head is way too small for the body and I'd work on face angles
>>
>>2766416
No you're not. I know who you are.
>>
>>2766505
I am black dude. You should know that
>>
>>2766213
Zero ability to gradate, sloppy brush control and mark making. Very poor edge control.

I can go on if you want
>>
>>2766179
face caved in
>>
>>2766630
It would be a completely different kind of painting if it were what you are asking for.

You have zero ability to appreciate art outside your narrow understanding.
>>
>>2766677
Thanks
>>
>>2766233
>looks like when you squeeze a dolls face in
hahahahha
>>
>>2766213
>just trying to put me down
I'm white, I can't help myself
>>
fucking disgusting
>>
File: 1480962294213.jpg (700KB, 1000x586px) Image search: [Google]
1480962294213.jpg
700KB, 1000x586px
I mirrored your image so that you can more easily recognize your errors.

The skull is an adult female European skull.
>>
>>2766179
trashu get better soon
>>
Looks like an anthropomorphic pig with a very narrow skull.

I'm not saying it based on race. It looks like a pig snout, not a nose of African descent.
>>
>>2766179
"We Can Do It!"

...nah
>>
Thanks
>>
>>2766179
I wouldn't wipe my ass with it.
>>
Is it a pig?
>>
>>2766179
It's really fucking awful, man. Everything you post is a polished turd with no understanding of form or anatomy or color. Your work reminds me of that artist who got Alzheimers who kept drawing afterwards.

This is coming from someone who would be appreciative of the subject matter if you were actually any good.
>>
File: actualphoto.jpg (25KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
actualphoto.jpg
25KB, 400x279px
>gorillastrat hard at work on his next masterpiece
>>
>>2766179
gross
>>
>>2769412
like your soul
>>
>>2766179
Proportions and the face needs work. And the shades/shadows too.
>>
>>2766981
youre mis-assessing
>>
stop making threads for your terrible """""art"""""and go to /beg/
>>
>>2769485
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>2766179
Shut the fuck up, nigger.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.