/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you help me anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I want to get a tattoo but all the designs I see are ugly.
And I can't draw at all.

This is my idea:
>Want to get the dates of the concerts I will go and went in my life, the important ones.

>The design has to let space to add some more, already got two that will be there and maybe need space fot two more

Maybe could just get the name of the band and add th date on a side, with the name of the tour, but Idk if that is "doable".
>>
retarded idea aside, how much are you paying?
>>
That's so fucking stupid it literally doesn't matter how good or shitty the design is.
>>
>>2759094
Oh I wasn't planning on paying someone for it, but you can use this as a great opportunity for your portfolio.
>>
>>2759100
Bait.
>>
>>2759100
>portfolio opportunity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isJtTBifDV8
>>
>>2759100
Lol no, no one works for free.
>>
>>2759100
GO FUCK YOURSELF!
>>
>>2759103
>>2759109
>>2759115
You ate all the bait, It wasn't me

>>2759094
>>2759098
fuck you, go tattoo your mom's name idiot!
>>
>>2759138
You're right, the dates you went to see an entertainer are much more meaningful than the name of your mother.

brb, designing tattoo with all the receipts from wallmart I got
>>
>>2759138
So how much are you paying then?
>>
I am now imaging OP tattooing a calendar across his body.
>>
>>2759140
>He has to prove others that he loves someone by getting his name tattooed on his skin

Dayum anon! Are that superficial?

And my idea was to get it for myself, to rememberme a good time I had and maybe I'll never have it again
>>
>>2759159
Just make a video, you stupid faggot. You have a phone, don't you?
>>
Why not just go to a competent tattoo shop its not like they do these kind of things for a living
>>
>>2759138
>It wasn't me
this much back pedaling after seeing it backfired
>>
If someone on another board told to come here to ask for this, then he was pretty much joking anon.

You can leave now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.