[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got Noah Bradley Art Camp videos on torrent by any chance?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Anyone got Noah Bradley Art Camp videos on torrent by any chance?
>>
>>2758912
CGPeers has it doesn't it?
>>
>>2758923
It doesn't have the second one.
>>
>>2758923
You have a link champ? Have not been able to find anything about it on there.
>>
>>2758923
Why does CGpeers seem to be down for me? Does no one else have this problem, the page just doesn't load
>>
>>2758961
It's down for me too
>>
>>2758961
Isn't it down like ALL the time? Only opens up at certain times to keep their torrents safe?
>>
>>2758995
how do i know when its open?
>>
>>2759001
I have no fucking clue. I have only heard of it. Ive never actually used it. Try asking >>2758923
>>
just watch daarken tutorials. they're free and they're better.
>>
>>2759007
I have and I like them. I also like expanding my knowledge beyond one artist. I know people like being edgy and saying people like Noah are bad artists yet see no correlation between their art and success.
>>
>>2759042
who said noah is bad? lmao?
>>
>>2759051
I see a lot of people say that he is on /ic/
>>
>>2759053

>/ic/ says something is bad

Found the issue. You just can't take this place as a complete inventory of an artists worth, people will shit on anyone for any number of reasons.
>>
File: 1435756696876.jpg (381KB, 2048x871px) Image search: [Google]
1435756696876.jpg
381KB, 2048x871px
>>2759051
Noah is objectively shit.
>>
>>2759157
well his mtg work sure is great.

not so much, the sin of man. it's kinda cutting it close to that religious bull shit yip yap.
>>
>>2759168
It has nothing to do with premise and everything to do with a lack of skill.
>>
>>2759173
it has nothing to do with lack of skill and everything to do with personal preference.
>>
>>2759179
Taking pictures of yourself and tracing them shows a fundamental lack of skill. Just because I might like a ten year old's drawing doesn't mean they have skill. Your preference for his work doesn't mean he is skilled.
>>
>>2759181
Tracing doesn't necessarily mean a lack of skill. Guys like Rockwell and Drew Struzan traced photos for their work. The difference is in the final image. Don't confuse process with product.
>>
>>2759181
lack of skill maybe if you're comparing digital artwork with traditional, which is silly, the work flow is completely different between the two.

I'm starting to detect you may be a tad jealous of Mr Bradley?
>>
>>2759181
what ever your opinion is, he pretty sick at painting. and he just shared a giant file of all his Iceland explorations, which I did download and it's fucking awesome.
>>
>>2759191
It's interesting how people automatically assume jealousy. Perhaps you're projecting your own jealousy in life onto me?
>>
>>2759201
it's possible, but I checked before I made that comment :)
>>
File: 1421911586759.jpg (120KB, 700x842px) Image search: [Google]
1421911586759.jpg
120KB, 700x842px
Seriously where can I just get the videos?
>>
>>2762228
It's on cgpeers. Just checked. Registration is open too.
>>
>>2758912
>not knowing muh sekrit clubs
>>
>>2758912
Go to You-Tube and download yourself:
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQfF-P70V2Q[/url

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQfF-P70V2Q
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.