[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Truth"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2308.jpg (99KB, 750x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2308.jpg
99KB, 750x408px
I made a video about avant-garde theater called "Truth." I'd really appreciate any feedback. Like with my other videos, I'm going for a surrealist [as] type vibe.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wIJJdCA1ji4
>>
left a dislike, youre welcome
>>
>>2756662
>What is audio quality.
>>
>>2756662
10/10 threw myself off a bridge
>>
""""""""""""art""""""""""""
>>
>>2756669
I would've appreciated actual feedback, but alright
>>
>>2756759
>""""""""""""art""""""""""""

I think you missed the point. That's exactly what I'm making fun of. I was trying to ridicule the pretentiousness of many in the theater world. That's why the video is called "Truth"
>>
>>2756676
Deliberately lo-fi
>>
>>2756904
I thought you were trying to make a creepy pasta
>>
>>2757021
No. Not at all
>>
>>2756914
Then you perfected the art of making someone hate your product.
>That's not a good thing.
>>
>>2757066
Isn't that subjective?
>>
>>2756897
its just random shit
>>
>>2757083
Not really. It's all generally connected
>>
>>2757088
Substantiate your claims
>>
>>2757112
Everything that appears in the video is from self-proclaimed avant-garde theatrical performances. The random nature of the clips chosen was intended to reflect the nature of the genre.
>>
You know, parody of any type of art is still below art. You could have made something cool, interesting, inspired, or expressive.
>>
nice , very avant gard
>>
Really cool, for the soundtrack it would go along with some modular/noisy experimental music. If you like this kind of stuff you could watch HyperNormalisation.
>>
could I ask where are you getting the footage?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quyXS4a0JGQ
>>
File: d4_018.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
d4_018.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
>>2756662

Hmmmm...
>>
OP this is pretty trash, """""""""art"""""""" at its finest. If you find yourself forced to tell your audience "n-no you just missed the point" and explain to them everything you were attempting to express, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>2757763
So you're saying that intertextuality and references in any type of art is bullshit?
>>
>>2757834
What's the point in making something if only you can understand it... It's pretentious and only serves as a way to inflate an artists ego.
>>
>>2757840
The point is aesthetic value in that case.
>>
>>2757712
A documentary about theatre in San Francisco
>>
File: david young.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
david young.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>2757727
Asian Golf?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONGLnpJMi-o

my '''''''''art'''''''''' is way more profound and avant-guard than you, op you little pretentious piece of shit.

I bet you can't even understand it and that's correct, only I can. My art is way too advanced intellectually for anyone other than me to actually appreciate it, fuck you.

no offence.
>>
So the big thing is, I went in thinking this was a movie not a compilation. The first half I like because the audio is just loud enough to be uncomfortable, but not loud enough for it to hurt. There is also a weird tone shift between the first and second half. The first half is surreal while the second half is scary. Along with the second half, get rid of the jump scare. It was unnecessary and broke immersion. Also, the hung masked person needs more grit. Shoot it in a lower quality cuz it doesn't look like it belongs. Final note, if you hadn't said what this was about you wouldn't have gotten it. I can see where you're going but first half was too vague about it in some parts.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.