[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ipad Pro

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1477700514321.jpg (176KB, 1034x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1477700514321.jpg
176KB, 1034x1349px
I found out my uncle is planning on getting me an Ipad pro, I was planning on saving up and buying a drawing tablet like a nice intous. Never done digital art. It'd be a waste to have both. Will this make it more difficult to get into digital drawing? What programs do you need? I need the apple pen ,right?

tl;dr Am getting an Ipad pro, advice on getting into digital art with it.
>>
It'll always be difficult to get into digital drawing no matter what you get. It's starting that'll help ease you in.
>>
>>2756588
Do you have any advice for the Ipad pro? What program, like is PS viable or is there soemthing better?
>>
>>2756595
PS is Available, so is Autodesk Sketchbook (My Favorite, it's free) and get an Apple Pen, it's pretty good. (I used to work at an apple store, it was as cool as they made it out to be)
>>
>>2756597
Do you know of any good tutorials for Autodesk Sketchbook? I appreciate all this thank you.
>>
>>2756603
nope,
>>
>>2756585
Great OP! Hope that he's getting you the 12.9 version. The apple pencil blows most other stylus options out of the water, PC or otherwise, so you should definitely be happy.

You will need an anti-glare/matte protective cover to get the right texture and feel, these are very cheap. You don't want to be drawing on glass. If any dust has accumulated on your screen before you get the cover, get a screen cleaning kit, use it, turn your shower on hot water, and apply the cover right outside your shower room. Take good care to get it right as it's kinda tricky to get on properly, if you do it'll last a long time.

Get Procreate, it's the only app you'll need. Learn some tricks like side-by-side multitasking for drawing with reference. Trust me, you'll have a shitload of fun.
>>
>>2756595
You need to get procreate, any other program will not compare.
>>
... I feel like you just had a minor seizure with that bit about the shower... care to elaborate?
>>
>>2756895
Moisture stops dust and reduces static stoping dust from collecting on screens
>>
Just got this on a black friday deal (pen came free with tablet) It's great, I prefer it over my wacom intuos 4 - mostly for it's portability
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.