[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to make an image untraceable?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: edit2.jpg (137KB, 746x990px) Image search: [Google]
edit2.jpg
137KB, 746x990px
If I do a reverse image search on google, is there any way I can edit the image code in a way that google doesn't recognize it and doesn't show and suggested images?
pic related
>>
>>2754967
I don't think so, because it's not like searching through code, it uses some algorithm to analyze the actual pixels, which is how it can find similar images and make all those suggestions to you
>>
>>2754972
>applications
can you distort the image so that it fucks with their algorithm?
>>
>>2754982
Well sure if you put an image that doesn't exist online then it won't be able to find that exact image. It will still find images that are visually similar at least in the thumbnail though.
>>
>>2754985
if you reverse image search the picture I uploaded, you see a list of "matching images"
What are some ways I can edit the picture so that google doesnt show that?
>>
>>2754967
Stop trying to steal art nigger
>>
>>2754967
aren't there certain sites where the pics uploaded there don't show up in google search?
>>
i painted that pepe. it's done over a sargent painting and it's a meme that already existed, so it's not like i can take much ownership over it. do what you like with it i guess, but it's much more rewarding to practice on your own things and get good.
>>
>>2754967
Great help is to replace the automatic keywords with something generic like *.
>>
Isn't there a way you can alter the metadata of an image (or any file in particular) to make it not trace back to its source?
>>
>>2755085
Facebook is one of them I think
>>
File: ills_eurion.jpg (143KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ills_eurion.jpg
143KB, 600x400px
Short answer: no. but if you want to stop people from opening the picture in photoshop hide EUrion constellations in it. they use these marks in bank notes to stop people photocopying them. that might discourage some less dedicated art thieves.
>>
File: imagenet_16_images_horizontal_0.png (1MB, 1500x480px) Image search: [Google]
imagenet_16_images_horizontal_0.png
1MB, 1500x480px
>>2754967
Ok, I'm gonna formulate the problem:
Given an image A, can you get an image A' such that a human would recognize it as the same as image A, while the Google algorithm recognize them as (completely) different.

I'm pretty sure this problem is easy, IF you know enough about the Google algorithm.
I'm gonna assume it's some neural net thing.
Then you could, say, add noise in some pixels, such that a human wouldn't really notice any big difference, but the algorithm would be fooled.

REF: https://arxiv.org/abs/1412.1897

Deep Neural Networks are Easily Fooled: High Confidence Predictions for Unrecognizable Images
>>
>>2754967

Once it's on the internet it is impossible not to find the source. This day 1 rule to every computer user.
>>
File: szegedy.jpg (123KB, 777x407px) Image search: [Google]
szegedy.jpg
123KB, 777x407px
>>2755413
it's something different, you can just ask Google (or any crawler) not to index your files.

>>2756337
To elaborate, this has already been done, see
>Pic related
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.