[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artguy joins the army

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I'm about to enter the US army in 2 weeks. I have a question after I complete basic training will I still be able to practice drawing? Will I even be allowed too?
>>
>>2751020
You'll be allowed to get stuff like lined notebooks and pens and stuff like that from the basic PX that they take you to once a week.

You can do basically whatever the fuck you like in the barracks during your hour of downtime, but if the Drill Sergeants see you drawing, they're gonna harass the fuck out of you and probably make an embarrassing example out of you because that's their job. I got stuck with the job of repainting the barracks hallway mural because one drill sgt saw my doodles on my notes when we were learning CLS.

If you're halfway decent at drawing, expect to be bombarded by requests for tattoo concepts by your fellow privates.

I'd imagine AIT is a bit more relaxed but I only went through OSUT because I wasn't a cherry pog fuck.

Good luck anon, welcome to the suck. What MOS you going for anyway?
>>
>>2751035
I'm joining the as infantry in The army nothing special. I have a bad feeling people will request I draw for them or the drill Sargent will mock me Thank god I didn't choose the Marines they would roast my ass
>>
>>2751035

Just make some honeypot patriotic doodles and It'll be alright
>>
Hey, you're just like Shadman!

Maybe in 5 years you could make it just like him!

Seriously though, you have the opportunity to draw sweet honey pinups on tanks and planes and shit.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.