[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Survival in training

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: motivation.png (23KB, 559x509px) Image search: [Google]
motivation.png
23KB, 559x509px
How do you cope with basic needs anon?
Do you live off NEETbux or somehow find time to git gud at your primary work?
I'm asking because my own happy NEET days are coming to an end, but I can't get money from art yet, no one would buy that awful shit.
I'm leeching off my parents and they are constantly telling me I'm never going to make it so I have to find real normie work and forget about art.
But art is the only thing that keeps me sane and gives me purpose, I cannot just throw it away, it always ended badly. Last time I was wagecuck, it ate all my time, fucked up my progress, will to live, soul and ended up in hospital in exchange for small amount of green devil paper.

I believe I have almost perfect curriculum set, all I need is to survive two years to get on my feet and start working with my buddy who is currently junior iOS developer-in-training.
Unlike him though I don't know any form of wageslavery that will let me learn and get paid for it at the same time without fucking me up.

What are my options besides obvious rope? Please do share.
>>
>>2749846
>find shitjob
>save money
>go into NEET mode
>repeat again
That's it.
>>
File: boxes.jpg (71KB, 704x479px) Image search: [Google]
boxes.jpg
71KB, 704x479px
>>2749846
Work part time. You'll work 2-3 times out of the week and make some money without delving into the dreaded 40+ hours a week wageslavery. Spend the rest of your days off drawing. No more video games, anime, or dicking around. The majority of your time should be spent drawing.
>inb4 burnout
Burnout is just a meme used on ic to scare people into quitting, if you can't practice something as simple as drawing while only working a part time job, then there's no hope for you.
>>
>I believe I have almost perfect curriculum set

which is?

Think of it this way OP; if you get a shit job you can put a portion of your earnings to art education. Essentially funding your career path allowing you to get books and videos not uploaded on the usual spots that will help you get ahead.

>Unlike him though I don't know any form of wageslavery that will let me learn and get paid for it at the same time without fucking me up

There are none. You have to get a shit job. And with no degree your options are limited. Art is a deadend for a reason.
>>
>>2749858
>Burnout is just a meme used on ic to scare people into quitting
So Jeff Watts is memer?
>>
>>2749919
Jeff Watts just wants to suck you for your money as long as possible so drawing/blowing through his content too quickly isn't something he wants.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.