[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best art community on the internet and why is it /ic/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: degeneracy.jpg (561KB, 1497x840px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
561KB, 1497x840px
>>
>>2745401
>he/she asked for help not a critique
lol
>>
>>2745401
Crimson Daggers is pretty good. I've heard good things about Permanoobs.

The only real problem with /ic/ is that it's an anonymous image board, but that's a significant problem.
>>
>>2745401
when you think about it /ic/ is probably one of the best, non-hugbox art forums on the entire internet

barring some weird unknown chink websites
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>2745411
>Crimson Daggers
>>
>>2745413
>people actually believe this
>>
>>2745441
Post your better-non-hugbox-art-forum
>>
art communities in general are all bad because artists generally come in all shapes and sizes
>>
>>2745414
The site design is even edgier than the name.

Pretty good site though.
>>
>>2745401
/his/
>>
>>2745414
That guy has such a crazy face.
>>
>>2745414
>a significant problem.
anonimity is precisely what makes it the best
>>
level up! isn't that much of a hugbox, in fact, this guy got destroyed. But the problem is, because it's not anonymous, people don't want to post ugly drawings and thus there are only people who've made it bragging about their skills and no beginners struggling to improve
>>
>>2745840
Some special snow flakes came out to defend the guy's sexual deviance. It was fuckin retarded.
>>
>>2745411
>The only real problem with /ic/ is that it's an anonymous image board,

This is actually the biggest advantage of /ic/ and the reason it stands out. Not saying it doesn't have its downsides.
>>
>>2745826

He would probably be a ok guy to have a pizza and coke with and discuss animu waifus
>>
/r/redditgetsdrawn/ A lot of people who actually post their work and you can go back and check their post history.
>>
>>2745401
I would like to know what that book is
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.