[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: comic002.jpg (524KB, 680x1894px) Image search: [Google]
comic002.jpg
524KB, 680x1894px
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
Even if you don't like drawabox the sentiment is pretty decent, perhaps expand "boxes" to a more broad 'fundamental exercises'.

Though boxes and basic shapes are pretty good ways to practice your fundies.
>>
The decadent west has still not been destroyed.

Also, fuck off.
>>
>>2745329

Probably this. Definitely this.
>>
>Be ISIS
>draw yourself as a qt anime
>>
>>2745325
DRAWABOX = ISIS
>>
>>2745339
>be /pol/tard
>be the punchline
>>
>>2745341
This
>>
I think the chubby guy is supposed to be you.
>>
>>2745357
whaat
>>
at least he's not a terrorist
>>
>>2745362
I heard he = ISIS
>>
>>2745367
The chubby character?
>>
File: comic001.jpg (419KB, 680x2114px) Image search: [Google]
comic001.jpg
419KB, 680x2114px
Chubbs got his ass beat in the last one. Chubbs just doesn't learn.
>>
>>2745373
>brown
>not a terrorist
>>
>>2745380
pick one?
>>
Why is the dumb character fat and ugly?

Also, white, I suppose.
>>
>>2745388
He has grown fat, lazy and stupid from western decadence and must be tempered or destroyed by the righteous flame of the brown warrior of the religion of peace.
>>
>>2745391
you mean ISIS, right?
>>
>>2745396
N-no kafir- I mean fellow westerner! I am merely referring to discipline in drawing boxes to better portray our progressive civilization!
>>
>>2745388
He's not Caucasian, he's #ffffff
>>
>>2745378
The sentiment isn't dumb and the site itself is pretty good for beginners, like a Ctrl Paint for fundies, but it would better help sell the site if these advertising comics weren't quite so... simple.
>>
>>2745405
kek
>>
>>2745325

That he is a bad artist overall that uses trite "truths" that don't really help anyone.

Draw a fuckton of boxes without purpose? Why? To end like a guy from other thread? Or with shit art like creator of drawabox?
>>
Converting to Islam is the explosive option for instantly becoming a good draftsman.
The only trade off is that youll primarily be painting landscapes, geometric shapes and calligraphy. You could use your newfound skill to draw people and life but you'll be compelled drawing exclusively stylized girls.
>>
>>2746172
This is true.
I converted to Islam and become a pro the next week, it's amazing. People were literally begging to give me money for my art.
But overtime I started developing strange habits without even noticing, like wearing camo pants and vests filled with explosives under my jacket, so when I found myself constantly sizing up the crowd around me and almost unconsciously reaching for the detonator I made from a metal box of m&ms (I drew a beard and a stern look on the little m&m face on the lid, and it came out amazing because I was a muslim at the time) that I slipped throught the hole I made in the pocket of my jacket whenever I saw rampant western degeneracy, I had an epiphany and realized I was setting bad example to the stable of waxed little boys that I kept locked up in my harem (that's what I called the attic), I panicked and became a Jew, which actually worked out okay.
I can't draw anymore, but my Jewish instincts get me more money trading other people's shitty art anyway, and the jewish accountant I married is so good, the government is actually paying me money for taxes.
>>
>>2746187
Alas you were always meant to be a Jew. It was go- alla- I mean Yahweys will.

I kept to Islam, I find that wearing the vest is exhilarating. Never knowing the day you will finally earn your 72 virgins keeps me on edge and motivated.
>>
>>2745794
You move from boxes to construction after lesson 2 fampai. Did you even bother to look through the lesson before criticising?

Typical anon. Real typical
>>
>>2746172
>>2746187
wtf ISIS is the bomb!
>>
Caliphate=Gonna Make It
>>
>>2746172

Drawing people is halal you infidel!
>>
/ic/ = ISIS
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.