[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boxes > everything else

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
How many boxes did this guy draw in his life?
Because drawing boxes is 90% of things he teaches in his lectures
>>
>>2741210
1,000,000,000 boxes
>>
>>2741210
387,124 boxes
>>
>>2741210
199,728 boxes
>>
>>2741210
75,125 boxes
>>
>>2741210
He sure at least must've cracked the 10,000 boxes mark it takes to become a master of boxes.
>>
>>2741272
>taking an hour to draw a box
>>
As it turns out, it was really all the boxes he drew along the way.
>>
>>2741210
where do i find these lectures?
>>
>>2741272
Lol, way more. Hes been drawing since he was five.
>>
>>2741276
There's some on youtube and probably some on some asian video hosting sites. The ones I have seen are all in Korean though since he doesn't really speak English at all, so you need to just learn off of what he is drawing.

It literally just boils down to thinking of all the forms as simple constructions and placing them within imaginary boxes to get the perspective right.
>>
he drew one giant mega box. Some stay he's still working on it to this day.
>>
some say his brain is cubic shaped and his brain folds are bottomless
>>
File: KJGsBrain.gif (3MB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
KJGsBrain.gif
3MB, 255x255px
>>2741506
>>
File: 1451668301269.jpg (14KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1451668301269.jpg
14KB, 262x263px
>>2741510
>>
he's just a guy that really loves to draw and is also super intelligent and picks up on anatomy and OBSERVES things in a way that his mind picks up on the correct way to draw something.
has anyone here purchased or downloaded his books? I was wondering if anyone had a mega upload or something, I hope to one day be able to afford to buy his stuff but it's a little out of my price range now.
>>
>>2741520
A couple of his older books are in one of the links in the art book thread I think. I don't think anybody has yet scanned his two newest books.
>>
>>2741520
>OBSERVES things in a way that his mind picks up on the correct way to draw something.

he's mega autistic anon
>>
>>2743324
I wish I was megga autistic
>>
>>2741210
who?
>>
>>2743324
You wish, he's a normal dude who has drawn a crap ton since he was a teen. People like to call him autistic because it makes them feel better about not being on his level.
>>
>>2744098
You must be new
>>
>>2744098
no one important :)
>>
>>2741510

"If you conceive a box not as a 'what' but a 'when' you can sneak a couplea blowjobs in your pics and no-one will know"

Kim "Big Dick" Gi
>>
I can draw 7 boxes in a minute that is 4200 boxes every 10 hours so in maybe 3 days ill be just as good as Kim.
>>
>>2741210

He drew 1 box around the planet that's so big we can't see it, now drawing everything inside is super easy for him
>>
he learnt to see through his minds eye and trace the image
>>
>>2744153
I hope for your own shake you don't believe that and you are just memeing along with the others. Tracing, while is has it's benefits in learning, it doesn't give you artistic freedom while drawing. Learning and creating at the same time can be limiting for each other.
>>
>>2743324
>This guy's so much better than I could ever be instead of working to obtain his experience, I'll call him autistic
>>
>>2744525
I think anon means he learned to perfectly envision something in his mind, then trace said image.
>>
>>2746178
and I think I just said that's not the case, not tracing at least. he creates an image or idea, then draw it, as in when looking at ref, but not tracing over the ref
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.