[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so you guys study anatomy right? what makes a male and female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

so you guys study anatomy right? what makes a male and female face attractive? i'm talking generally, of course. high cheekbones, brow thickness, double eyelids, that sort of thing.
>>
>>2740919

Draw a lot of attractive faces from reference and try to break down what makes certain shapes and proportions attractive or unattractive. I've found it really helps to erase and re-draw features over and over and discover how long or short you can make a nose before it looks bad etc.There is no one simple formula, you have to study it until you internalize it. Eventually you will instinctually know where to place features to make a face attractive.
>>
>>2740919
loomis covers this in drawing the human head
>>
>>2740919
Since no one gave you a direct answer yet,
It's symmetry and balance of facial features.
>>
>>2740919
My dick in her mouth is a plus.
>>
I like cheekbones into the face, away from the sides, and I like them to be like shelves under the eyes.
>>
>>2740919
Attractive male faces have strong jaw lines, flat foreheads and sharp noses with big lips.

Attractive female faces have big eyes, rounder jaws, smaller but defined noses and small lips.
>>
File: masculine-faces-100316-02.jpg (56KB, 660x464px) Image search: [Google]
masculine-faces-100316-02.jpg
56KB, 660x464px
>>2740919
It's quite simple with women. Generally they should have a very rounded face, soft high jawline, large eyes, long eyelashes, small nose, pouty lips. No wrinkles.

Men should have a defined jawline, rather squarish face, strong sharp features, larger brows

there's tons of material online
>>
>>2741006
what the fuck? You mixed up the lips. Maybe that's your preference, but generally it's the exact opposite.
>>
>>2741027
I like more the left tbqh famala
>>
>>2741029
I remember reading somewhere about a study that was done and women generally found men with fuller lips to be more attractive than men with thin lips.
>>
>>2740919
beauty is almost entirely subjective, the only real universal signs of beauty are lack of sickness and symmetry of the face. Beyond that, it's all cultural/societal
>inb4 biotroofs
>>
>>2741032
Are you a gay man? Then that would explain it, gay men often like androgynous men, but women very rarely do.

>>2741035
Of course it's subjective, but there are general measures that apply to most people of a specific culture. We like what's average, not huge or tiny noses or mouths, the average is the actual ideal, contrary to popular belief.
pic related, average faces of a large number of individuals.
>>
>>2741045
>We like what's average

That only matters if you want to appeal to a wide audience. The average is inoffensive but also boring.
>>
>>2741045
>gay men often like androgynous men, but women very rarely do.

wrong, there's a reason why most girls like to draw androgynous anime man in clamp style while gays like nesskain draws bear mode.
>>
>>2741091
The fuck?

Anon's talking about psychological facts. The human brain finds a partner with average features more attractive than others.
>>
>>2741098
did you just call him gay? >>2741045 who's the gay now?

jokes aside humans shouldn't have ''should''s or ''should not''s, that would stop evolution
>>
>>2741099
>The human brain finds a partner with average features more attractive than others.

But if that was the case then we would all have the same preferences.
>>
>>2740919
What makes a face pretty is when it's symmetrical
>>
>>2740919
KIIIIKOOOOO
>>
>>2740919
Penis and balls makes a man
>>
>>2741045
hnngg I wanna fug netherlands
>>
>>2741102
Most of us do.

There's a reason supermodel white women are plastered everywhere on every brand, it's like a stamp of quality.
>>
>>2740919
>what makes a female face attractive
The features themselves do not matter so much as their ratio and proportion relative to one another.

If you want to draw a typical pretty face Have the eyes be a a bit rounded, Make sure the nose has as much but never more visual presence as the eyes. An upward pointing nose is usually considered more feminine so are thin eyebrows. the nose hsould be atleast two eye distances below the eys themselves.

Make sure the jawline is small. (Women usually have a V shaped face while men have a U shape face) and make sure her neck isn't too thick.

Also try to round/smooth things out as much as you can without loosing the details. Do not have too many bumps or sharp turns on the face.

If you have a character already sketched up you can make these changes to it and i guarantee it'll make her more feminine/pretty.
>>
>>2740990
Do you have an example pic of this?
>>
>>2741006
>small lips

I think you mean small mouth, not lips. Fish lips on a guy or girl is generally unattractive.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.